44

Reborn who had been observing silently all this time was impressed with the new student overall control of his flame and his skills and intelligent. He hoped that his student could recruit this night flame user as his first guardian.

Remembering his new students personality and lesser qualities he couldn't help but secretly sight and lamented for him. Sawada Leymitsu was a spoiled brat that was doted on by his parents that treated him like their king.

He didn't know proper etiquette and morals, since he was given everything on a silver platter and fed with a golden spoon. He was ignorant of how the world was run, including the magical world and flames. He didn't awake his flames until in the Summer.

That was the time when his family background was revealed to him and Nono the King of Vongola announced the name of his heirs. Leymitsu was also selfish inheriting it from his parents who pampered him.

Also he had poor grades in his previous school which was Namimori High School. This was the reason why Nono asked Reborn to take the mission of making Leymitsu a proper Vongola heir by becoming his personal instructor.

Having spent over just one month with him at his home and the Academy Reborn discovered that he had a lot of his work cut out from him. Even now his student did not make any effort to befriend any guardians even the ones without skies in his class that had came from the same school as him.

Reborn had often wished that the younger brother Ieyoshi could be the next Vongola king since he was well mannered, polite, kind, and intelligent. However, he was too young and King Nono did not want to wait for long to appoint his successor.

Reborn stopped thinking about that matter and payed attention to the upcoming battle. Cielo had finally come face to face with the one who he was targeting all this time. Sawada Leymitsu stood opposite him wearing a grin.

The place was in an empty field with wild flowers as far as the eye can see. There was nothing else in the distance except the plain which the field covered. The class sat on the ground in groups ready to watch. They were several hundred yards away from the two.

Leymitsu activated his sky flames entering DWM. His flames recently awoken weren't pure in the least nor did he have perfect control over his flames. His eyes glowed orange as a small orange flame flickered to life on his forehead.

Flames shot from the bottom of his shoes lifting him in the air. He took a fighting stance. Apparently he was a hand to hand combat type. Leymitsu shouted down " Are you coming or not? Are you suddenly afraid? That's right, you better know your place and not act smug in front of me. After all I want to use you as a stepping stone to pave the path to my glory."

Cielo tried comparing the little brother he knew and once loved to this one in front of him and found that both disgusted him. They were both the same person that betrayed him by stabbing him in the heart with a knife and this person was no longer his brother.

He was what fueled the only emotion that remained in his frozen heart and what he was currently feeling, hatred and anger.