10

The next morning at breakfast Luce was surprised to see her maid not reporting to her. So she asked her butler to go in search for her. Inside Luce's Mansion there were six individuals including Tsuna and herself, Louise her maid, Leon her butler, Lucas, and Luke her two protectors.

The Mansion's Chef normally came to prepare meals then leave after completing his/her job, never staying in the Mansion too long.

It was a very big and stylish Mansion guarded by many defensive measures and a very tight security system on a remote compound, far from any other buildings for hundred of miles around.

Louise came in behind Leon looking apologetic.
“ Mistress because of my incompetence I allowed the patient to escape from the room last night when I went to check on him. Please punish me.”, Louise apologized.

Then she was suddenly interrupted by a voice, “ Who told you people that I was your patient? I absolutely don't belong to any of you.”
Tsuna appeared and sat around the table and helped himself to some food.

The others present were surprised by his lack of manners, but after seeing his frosty blue eyes and his cool expression they understood that this was just his personality.

“ Good morning dear, welcome to my home. I am Luce, this is my maid and Butler Louise and Leon. These two are Lucas and Luke. What shall we call you?”, Luce introduced herself and the others.

“ I am Cielo and stay away from me.”, Tsuna answered still eating away. “ Cielo Kun do you remember where you came from before you were brought to Estraneo? I think it's best we reunite you with your family if you have any since they must be worried.”, Luce said kindly.

Tsuna blue eyes glowed with a cold sharp light. Instantly the entire table top and whatever was on it became frozen. The next moment everything returned to normal as of it wasn't frozen just mere seconds ago.

“ No.”, Tsuna replied shortly. After seeing his reaction Luce dropped the subject and they all enjoyed a quite breakfast together. Luce, Lucas, Luke, and Tsuna were the only ones around the table. Louise and Leon normally eat in their own quarters at their meal times.

After breakfast Tsuna went off to explore the Mansion with Leon keeping an eye on him. In the meantime Luce, Lucas and Luke were discussing what to do with Tsuna. Luce suggested that they secretly kept him at the mansion and don't find his rightful parents since the boy apparently dislikes the mention of his family.

Lucas thought it was best that he was put in a home with children his age so he could get back in society and not feel all alone. Luke did no put forward a plan but he liked both ideas. In the end Luce’s plan was agreed upon, so Tsuna stayed with Luce from then on.

He wouldn’t care to do anything but go out somewhere in the middle of the night and spent his days reading. He hardly socialized with any of the individuals in the mansion including Luce herself.

They however went out of their way to make him speak to them, even if it was a few harsh words. They all knew that his strange personality was his disposition.

One day Luke who was tasked to be his companion for the day came and saw him at the Library as usual for that’s where he would be studying by himself each day. That was one thing they liked about him, he was always eager to get more knowledge from books.

What Luke saw that day made him stop in his tracks.