64

Cielo came to a stop in the rain. At one point he did have something/someone that he loved, but they were just very bad memories now. The days when he knew what the word love meant were nothing but time now recorded in history.

Cielo turned around and roughly grabbed the back of Takeshi's uniform and yanked him off the railings. He grinned down at a slightly scared Yamamoto Takeshi, " You don't seem to care for your life, so allow me to do the honors of killing you. It doesn't matter if you die by your own hands or mine after all."

Next thing Takeshi knew was that he was being beaten very badly by Cielo and he had no opportunity to fight back. He quickly became exhausted as his consciousness became foggy. He was sore all over and had the illusion that he was going to die from the excessive pain.

What Takeshi didn't know was that Cielo had pulled his punches and kicks because he only used approximately 8% of his powers. Cielo had also avoided his head, and his broken arm.

Also, he didn't break any bones or damage any of his internal organs. He did have a few swollen bruises added to his face. Takeshi finally went unconscious due to the pain.

Cielo looked down on the beaten up teen that was unconscious on the ground before picking him up and creating a portal to his Mansion.

He left without looking back. The moment the portal closed the rain stopped falling in Namimori as the sun started shining in the now clear skies.

A Fedora wearing baby hidden in the shadow, somewhere spying on what happened on the roof with a pair of green Binoculars, chuckled as he said, " I must say this Cielo kid is one fierce character that doesn't work with logics. Don't you agree Leon?"

As if to answer the toddler the binoculars transformed into a green Chameleon.

Yamamoto Takeshi woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom with sun light peeking through the expensive drapes. The room was huge with many expensive furnitures. He was lying in a soft comfortable bed with someone dabbing his forehead with a wet cloth.

Takeshi was surprised to see who it was, it was none other than his father Yamamoto Tsuyoshi. His father was sitting on a chair next to his bed with a first aid kit and a basin of clean water beside him. He was the one to clean and dress Takeshi's wounds and bruises.

" Takeshi, you are awake. I was at the Restaurant when a classmate of yours called me and told me that he had beaten you up so I better come and look at the severity of your injuries. He told me the reason why he did it was because you were simply a stupid pathetic shrimp.", Tsuyoshi sounded confused.

Seeing that he was alive and not dead with his father by his side made the situation clear to Takeshi. The so called cold and indifferent ice prince Cielo had foiled his suicide attempt and later called in someone close to him for emotional support.