81

" I don't believe in kindness, there is no such thing in this filthy world polluted by humans. That is something you two must always remember about me, since you two will be living with me from now on.

" I completed the mission to defeat Mukuro Rukudo and his accomplice, I have the final say in where you belong which is my own residents. The Headmaster's secretary Madam Mirch has agreed to this condition, along with agreeing that Futta De La Stella join you two at my Mansion upon rescuing him.

" Does anyone that I just mentioned have a problem with this arrangement? Keep in mind that you cannot leave my residents until you graduate from the Academy.", Cielo revealed.

Mukuro and Chrome looked at each other before they shook their heads. The two obviously accepted his arrangements.

Cielo turned to Futta who looked into those cold blue eyes for a second before replying, " The Academy has always been by home, since I am under it's protection. The only thing that made it seem like home were my two best friends Lambo and Ipin. I don't feel right leaving them-"

He was cut off by Lambo beside him, " Futta don't worry. You won't be alone since I live with him from today onwards, and we can always see Ipin every day at the Academy."

" If you are there then I guess I won't feel out of place. Thank you Cielo San for the invitation to your mansion.", Futta thanked him politely with a bow.

" It's just Cielo. Now that we are done here let's go back.", Cielo reminded. To Reborn he said, " Forgive my lack of greeting Sun Arcobaleno. I see that you are also here."

" That's quite alright Cielo. I have been thinking why is a night flame user such as yourself just popped out of nowhere and joined the Academy. Why didn't you join the moment your flames awakened? Please enlighten me.", Reborn inquired taking a sip from his expresso.

" It does not concern you. My advice to you and whoever in your secret order who is digging for information about me to refrain from doing so, unless you want to doom the entire Academy.

" Do you think everything is simple and only concerns you? You are all just pawns in a game of chess. This game the stakes are very high, because you are being manipulated without even knowing, and if your side looses your lives are forfeited.", Cielo warned him.

" Who is the chess master?", Reborn knew he wasn't spouting gibberish, but if you figured it out there was a real meaning behind the warning given.

" A lie, a betrayal, and the numeral three.", Cielo laughed knowing that the Arcobaleno would never figure it out until it will almost be too late. He had given him a very important clue so if the world was destroyed in the end he didn't really care.

He was about to leave with the others when someone blocked his way. It was Sawada Leymitsu. The others wondered what the heir of Vongola could possible want with the ice cold Cielo.

" We have something to settle Cielo. Reborn said I should achieve something praise worthy before I become the neck ruler of Vongola. So I want to be the first ruler with a night flame user as my guardian.

" When you become my guardian I will forgive you for humiliating me in public, and looking down on me. Don't worry the punishment won't be harsh, I promise.", Leymitsu grinned.