42

A Sun flame user healed Dino's injuries, and one of his protectors removed the Snake and Wild cat from the classroom. Another one of his protectors removed the thorns, leaves, and branches. The last one provided him with a new set of Uniforms.

The audience had a very mixed impression of the new student Cielo. Byakuran the next Albino in the class stepped forward with a bag of Marshmallows he was consuming, " This bag of sweets will take less than a minute I promise. I am next."

Cielo quietly observed his next opponent. This Albino teen in front of him with a purple upside down crown shaped birthmark below his right eye and a cheshire cat grin was the wielder of the Sky Mare Ring.

He was the ruler of Parallel Universes since he had the power to travel to other Universe and meet his parallel selves who were also Rulers of their parallel Universes. His Sky flames are white same as his wings he kept hidden. One fact no one can ignore beside the fact that he was powerful was the fact that he was a sweet tooth that was addicted to Marshmallows.

Byakuran finished his snack and said jovially, " Let's begin Cielo." He opened his wings and stood alone. Cielo activated his night flames as his blue eyes became tinted with black. He waved his hand and the space in the classroom distorted.

Before the minute was up Everyone in the classroom was teleported in the middle of a dessert. " Wow. You are so awesome and talented Cielo to teleport so much people at once. It must have been exhausting, but now we can play without destroying anything.", Byakuran applauded.

" I did not teleport anyone. Instead I moved the classroom and replaced it with another place. My excellent control and the purity of my Night flames allows me to manipulate space and not only create portals.", Cielo explained.

" I am getting more excited.", Byakuran laughed igniting his unique white sky flames. He flew up in the air. Cielo pointed at the ground and the sky above him. A portal appeared above him in the sky and one appeared beneath him on the ground.

He stepped from between them as they met up together and as they clashed they created a chaotic space rotating behind him with a terrible pulling force. It lead to no specific destination since the space between the two became jumbled and kept changing.

If someone was caught in this portal for long they would be thorn to pieces. The other students had smartly moved many yards away before the fight even started. " You know Cielo it can't reach me all the way up here!", Byakuran shouted.

Seemingly wanting to prove him wrong Cielo traced a line in the air and the portal moved according to where he had pointed moving along a set trajectory.

Byakuran zipped here and there laughing as if he was playing a game. Dodging a real incoming disaster was quite a fun game for some people like him for example. Byakuran stopped in mid air and clapped once. The portal dissipated into nothing.

" Take one move from me and you win this round.", Byakuran shouted. He snapped his finger and a bright white ring of sky flames orbited around him as it pulsed with power. He pointed to Cielo and the ring expanded as it continuously cartwheeled towards Cielo with incredible speed.