94

Narcissus had achieved her mission of stealing the Sky pacifier for her Lord Shiva. She was on her way back to the Demon realm when trouble came to find her.

This obstacle was none other than that person she had met on the roof not long ago. He was in the middle of the street with his swords drawn waiting for her. Her instinct told her not to pass him but take the long way round, reminding herself of who she was she ignored the warning.

Just as the Arcobalenos caught up Kaito spoke, " I must hand it to you and your Lord, you want everything that is beyond your reach. Even if your Lord gets all the power of the Tri-ni-sette the King of the Netherworld won't let him keep them all to himself. He knows this, so why did he still send you?"

" Child, I don't know who gave you the right to interfere in my Lord's matters, but I advice you to stay out of it if you cherish your life.", Narcissus warned. Kaito chuckled and took one step forward, the next moment he was behind her without her seeing how he did it.

But she wasn't a demon apostle of Lord Shiva for nothing, she had the skills, capabilities, and power to back it up. The instant she sensed him behind her she moved from her original spot and appeared a few yards away.

As she waved her cane and begin casting a spell she thought ' This kid is dangerous. I didn't sense him at all until he was right behind me'. The spell was completed and a huge phyton that could coil around a house reared its head in the air as it manifested.

" Oh~ You actually dodged it. Good you won't die like Shiva's old apostles.", Kaito licked his lips as he wore a sinister grin. He raised his swords in the air and swung them a few times. Rays of sharp light appeared all around the snake.

The next moment they were swoosh* swoosh* sounds. The snake before everyone's eyes became cubes of flesh piled high. There was no blood since it was already dead to begin with.

" You meddlesome fool, stop interfering with my mission!", Narcissus was now annoyed. She twirled her cane and chanted a summoning spell, " My minions from the realm of demons hear me. Your master call upon Xia, Come forth."

Dark clouds appeared and quickly spread out in a hundred meter radius. Lightning stirred within the clouds and roars could be heard from within. Whatever was within this cloud gave off a nauseating feeling of terror to whomever didn't have a strong will.

Obviously Kaito wasn't one of those person. His grin disappeared as he became serious, he wasn't going to fight seriously but he assumed a serious air since he started loathing being around this Demon the more time he spent eating here.

The creature within the clouds finally descended. It was a huge monster like cow monstrosity with red devil eyes, razor sharp teeth, and two long spear like horns. It was a Minatour from the Greek mythology.

" Should we help kora?", Colonello who was still a distance away asked his two companions. Fon though for a while before answering, " If that newcomer is in trouble we will intervene, since we came here for the pacifier, but-"

" For now we will observe.", Reborn finished his sentence without taking his eyes off Kaito and Narcissus. The two agreed and kept quiet.