89

He saw a Japanese couple enter the ball room hand in hand. The female on the right side had on a flowing blue evening gown, sparkling blue heels, Diamond earrings, a stylish necklace around her neck with a dangling orange crystal pacifier hanging from it.

Her short brown hair was braided at both sides and caught at the back with a blue Sapphire hairpin that complimented her stunning blue eyes, fair complexion, and tender pink lips. She had a matching diamond bracelet with a sapphire stone embedded into it.

The man on the right was a head taller than her. He was slightly muscular and handsome with short slick back blonde hair and grey eyes. He wore a blue jacket suit with a light grey undershirt, and a black neck tie. He wore a shiny black shoes, and a expensive watch.

This couple was none other than Queen Aria and her husband King Gamma of the Giglo Nero Kingdom.

Cielo took a sip of the wine from his glass as his eyes wandered to the others in the room. He had stayed there for most of the event and had his third glass of wine. When the event was almost over he got up and left without looking back.

Back in his suite he changed his attire into a complete snow white suit. He put on his mask that he wore as Kaito. He also had Kaito's twin swords on his back in the shape of an x.

His new appearance remained the same. He opened a portal and stepped onto the roof of the building just opposite the Pink Pearl hotel.

It was almost midnight but the highrise buildings and the streets were all lit up with light. The roof of this particular building he was on was the only place nearby that was within the darkness.

" Such a blatant way for you to make your presence known. How inconvenient. Your presence reeks of despairing souls.", Kaito gave a dry chuckle. The demon that had concealed it's presence walked out of the shadows towards Kaito.

" Kakaki~ Small child how strange, I the great Narcissus of the Nephillim's bloodline was noticed by you. How strange indeed?", a tall demoness with subtle curves came into view.

She looked like a human with a human skin and all, but the rest of her appearance made her appear what she really was. She had tall flowing red hair and glowing red eyes with a black sclera. She had blood red lips.

Her sharp claws were also red, they were very pointed on the tip of her twelve fingers, six on both of her hands, the signature mark of a Nephillim. Her ears broaden, curved, then pointed making it appear in the shape of a odd shaped fin. She had on a dangling pair of black earrings.

Her attire was highly revealing. She had on a sparkling red female one piece body suit with black mesh stockings and red high heel boots. She had on black elbow length leather gloves, and wore a black magicians top hat with a red ribbon. She also carried a black cane in her hand.

" Who are you human child?", Narcissus inquired. Kaito grinned, " Funny you could tell that I am a child despite the change in my appearance, but you have one thing wrong Demon apostle of Lord Shiva."

" And what is that?", her voice was pleasing to the ear, with her very attractive figure her voice was highly seductive as well. Kaito wasn't tempted in the least, he simply replied, " I am not a human."