16

The black robed person moved next to the bed. He brushed Tsuna's bangs from out of his face and observers his handsome features, his soft pink lips, and his snow white skin.
" Handsome prince after this day you will be completely worthless.", of person said.

He lifted Tsuna slightly up and took off his shirt. The person which is a he took out a syringe that looked like it was made from delicate glass. He injected Tsuna chest with it who was still sleeping and miraculously did not feel anything.

He was just about to start the process of sucking out all of Tsuna's flames when his eyes noticed that a glowing blue mark appeared in the center of the boy's back.

It looked like this:

" This child, return his clothes and bring him back to me alive and in one piece

" This child, return his clothes and bring him back to me alive and in one piece. I want him here immediately!", the shadow ordered. The robed man placed Tsuna's shirt back on and was about to leave with him when the room door was kicked down by Louise.

There where three of her and the real Louise eyes were glowing purple and holding a long whip. She lashed out at the intruder with the whip. He sidestepped swiftly but when he looked at the bed again there was no Tsuna there. One of the Louise was holding him.

" Run now!" main Louise said to the clone. It nodded and ran. There was a loud explosion after as main Louise started fighting the robed man. Louise copy met up with Leon five minutes later in a narrow corridor.

" Sir Leon! Please protect Cielo Kun he is their target. I tried stopping this one, but four more appeared. I was of little use but serve to hinder them and buy my clone enough time to deliver Cielo Kun safely to you. The fire is also spreading. Goodbye Sir Leon.", Louise clone said using the real one's voice.

The clone vanished as did the last sign of life from the real Louise whose remains now burned to ashes within the roaring flames. Louise the maid was a cloud flame user that could make copies of anything including herself for a few short minutes.

Leon even though he was sad by her passing he took up Cielo just as another one of the mask and robe wearing intruders came at him. This one wielded a Scythe. Leon waved his hands covered by indigo(mist)flames. Instantly many dimensions stacked on top of each other forming invisible walls.

Leon pressed his ear piece, " Sir Luke, Miss Louise perished and I have Cielo Kun with me. There are five intruders inside the Mansion, one is with me. The Mansion will be soon set ablaze by the flames from the explosion. Madam Luce safety is of utmost importance, while I will try meeting up with you with Cielo Kun."

On Luke's side he pressed his ear piece and repeated everything Leon told him to his brother Lucas who was protecting their Mistress. " Luke, Mistress said under no circumstance shall you leave Cielo Kun before meeting up with us. Luke, please hurry and regroup with us so we can defeat the enemies.", Lucas replied.

" Ok, brother. On my way!", Luke said.