12

" What I know from experience is that less intelligent people often sugar coat the truth in history or erased it entirely. What's your take on the matter?", Tsuna asked.

" That history book is for civilians. The wars between the kingdoms, demons and monsters are not in it. I am not really surprised that you saw that parts were missing.", Luke smiled down at him.

Tsuna didn't smile, instead, " You don't say. What about your Mistress. She was the former queen of Giglo Nero, yes?"

" Well done, Cielo Kun. You are spot on. Our Mistress was the former queen but she has retired and now Queen Aria her daughter took her place. Also, our Mistress has a grand daughter the same age as you.", Luke revealed.

" What about Vongola?", Tsuna questioned. He was not that interested but he was asking to broaden his horizons.

" Instead of asking these questions one by one why don't I teach you everything there is to know about from grade school to college level education?", Luke offered casually.

" Ok. But it better worth my time.", Tsuna agreed. Not expecting his offer to be taken up Luke finally managed to reply, " That's great let's get started. It's going to be worth your time too.", Luke was happy.

Luke and Tsuna stayed in the library after that everyday where Luke taught him from dawn till dusk all the subjects they thought in grade school. Luke found out that Tsuna was a natural learner with an aptitude as that of a genius since he read a lot of books and had a terrifying IQ level.

By the end of the second year of Luke's tutelage Tsuna was smart and knowledgeable enough to pass as a eight grader to everyone in the Mansion's surprise. Tsuna was now nine years old and should be a fourth grader, but he was four years ahead in his education.

In these two years Tsuna strictly avoided the others in the Mansion except for Luke who he addressed as teacher. Luke was in his twenties so he had a cheery and easy going personality so he got along fine with Tsuna.

Tsuna would talk and discuss with him about the different subject areas and ask questions in their lessons. He never asked anything else that did not pertain to his lessons. He was no longer harsh with his words towards Luke but his tone was still flat and casual.

Luke knew that despite the closeness of their relationship compared to the other individuals in the mansion Tsuna kept the most distance from him if that was even remotely possible.

Luke thinks it had to do with Tsuna feeling that he had to protect himself from others turning on him. He was right. Luke never told anyone what he had seen and heard in the Library that day, not even to his brother.

Despite Tsuna not speaking to them like he spoke to Luke, Luce loved the little boy and would try spending time with him, buy him things, and spoke to him about life and her granddaughter Yuni.

Tsuna never accepted her gifts except the clothes she had the maid purchase for him and a strange gadget made by one of her former people. The gadget was a special laptop to do his lessons on.

What was so special about this laptop was that he could shrink it's size to resemble a flip up phone. The flip up phone could then be transformed into a wristwatch. So in all it was three devices in one; a watch, a phone, and a laptop.

He secretly liked this gadget for it was useful in other ways. It could be used for information gathering. The kind of information not meant for public much less civilians.

He secretly learnt how to hack. Even the information from the different Kingdoms, those in and out of Italy could not be kept from him.

This landed him a secret job and he started saving all his money in a secret account. His hacker name was Ciel.