21

Tsuna went to his room and log in to his special laptop. He did three important tasks.

Task one: Look for all known information on Lord Shiva and his whereabouts.
Task two: Get an employee to take care of Madam Luce while he was away.
Task three: Purchase a new smartphone for Madam Luce to contact him and speak to her family.

He did all this and received the phone he bought online at 5am. He remodeled it setting in a few alarm systems to notify him of an emergency or if she was in danger. He also programed it so no one could trace her and that included her family.

He brought the phone to her room with a note as he packed a few things he would need for his mission. When he was leaving five thirty the employee met him at the door. He had briefed her on a few things, her job, and gave her a list of rules. Having her sign a Contract of confidentiality he left.

At 7am Luce woke up to sun shining in her room. She got up and placed her feet in her slippers next to the bed. Her eyes landed on the note that Tsuna left her.

Dear Madam Luce,

Good morning to you. By the time you read this I will be on my way to start my mission. My mission is to simply find Lord Shiva and avenge the deaths of everyone. There is no need to worry I will return by dinner time.

There is a maid there by the name of Gokudera Bianchi, she is an assassin known as the Poison Scorpion, a citizen of the Vongola Kingdom. She can do household chores and I trust her because of my Intuition.

Your cellphone can inform me of emergencies and your security status. You can inform your family that you are safe, but please I am asking one favor of you. Do not tell them anything about me.

If you wish to go and live with them please feel free to do so but you should never mention me to anyone. If you decide to stay for a while Bianchi will take good care of you, protect you, and in addition keep you company.

Before your protectors died they asked me to pass on a message to you on their behalf " Tell our Mistress we love her and wishes her all the best".

See you soon,
Cielo.

Luce looked up from the note to see a young lady around the age of nineteen staring at her with many shopping bags filled with what appeared to be clothes and other such things for her. The lady was pretty. She was wearing simple clothes with Geans and sneakers and her hair was caught in one.

" Good morning madam Luce, I am Gokudera Bianchi the live in maid. I am staying in the guestroom. These are for you. Cielo Kun asked me to get them this morning before he left. Breakfast is ready, would you like it here or the dining room?", Bianchi politely greeted Luce.

" The dining room will be fine dear. You are so polite and adorable.", Luce laughed.
" I will put these away before helping you to wash up.", Bianchi was quite cheery and got along fine with Luce from the moment they met. They also became fast friends.