18

The fight wasn't going so good for Luce's side. At a point Lucas had his left leg chopped off by one of the Demons' Scythes and his leg was being quickly infected. Luke his brother was trying hard to heal him with his Sun flames while he fight alongside his Mistress.

Having to fight against five enemies and healing a grown man with flames overtime became taxing on his energy and concentration. The only good thing about his situation was that Lucas had wounded one of the enemies pretty badly in exchange for his leg.

Soon Luke ran out of flames in a critical moment and a Scythe pierced his lower abdomen.
" Luke!", Luce and Lucas shouted. Luce took him and thew him to Lucas who grabbed his brother and tried putting pressure on the wound.

" I am sorry Mistress for not being able to do my job properly by protecting you. Now there is no one to protect you and Cielo Kun. I am so very sorry.", Luke apologized. " Oh Luke you and your brother are the two best protectors a master could ever ask for. About Cielo Kun I will protect him even if it costs me my life.", Luce said in tears.

" Thank you Mistress Luce.", the brothers said. Lucas was almost entirely consumed by PD flames. His skin was blackish red and he was suffering from blood loss. Luke on the other hand was dying since some of his internal organs were sliced into two and PD Flames slowly started spreading to his insides.

" There is no need for your death if you just give us that boy.", the five demons demanded. Luce refused and shielded Tsuna with her body. One of the demons teleported in front of her and grabbed both sides of her head and kissed her on her lips.

Instantly her skin started getting pale, her hair turned grey, her skin shriveled up, her face became older and wrinkled. This was what the Demonic kissed did to humans; drain the life out of them.

Suddenly a small hand came out of the Demon's chest with it clenching a beating heart. The Demon let go of Luce who felt flat on her bottom. The demon looked around in surprise. The one who had ripped out his heart was the same child who they had come to kidnapped and had been sleeping until now.

Everyone in the ball room was surprised, humans and demons alike. The albino child stood there with his hands protruding from the Demon's body with the still beating heart in hand.

Tsuna's bangs covered his eyes has two trails of tears left his eyes and fell down his chin,
" I saw it all but could do nothing. I saw how you slaughtered them like pigs just to get to me, while they were innocent. Poor Lady Louise, and Sir Leon, they are dead.

Sir Lucas and Sir Luke will follow. As for Madam Luce you took away the many years she would have to see her child and grandchild grow up. How ruthless are you bunch?"