79

Cielo, Hayato, Takeshi, and Lambo entered the building. They knocked down the guards at their posts as they moved forward. The others turned the bend of a corner and found themselves in the midst of Mukuro, while Cielo had stayed behind masking his presence.

With the others they came face to face with Mukuro, but he wasn't alone. They were in a wide open space. Standing in one corner was a female teen. She was very pretty with tall purple hair and the top styled like a pineapple.

She had two beautiful purple eyes, but the one on the right looked slightly mechanic if one looked close enough. She wore a purple top and a purple pleated mini skirt and knee length boots. She wielded a Trident, and around her were coiling vines with thorns and blossoming purple roses.

In another corner was a small boy age ten with short blonde hair and bangs, and a pair of brown eyes. He was dressed in the Academy's Uniform and held on closely to a thick book with brown leather binding and a magical cover with symbols and a magical lock as well.

He held the book close to his chest as he sat and silently watched the events unfolding in front of him. In another corner was Kyoya who was bound to a Sakura tree, he looked like he was really going to be sick.

In the last corner was Reborn the Sun Arcobaleno sitting in a sofa enjoying a cup of his favorite Expresso as he watched his student battling Mukuro in the middle of the room. His animal companion Leon the shape shifting Chameleon rested on his right shoulder as he too enjoyed the show.

Mukuro was now a tall handsome teen with his usual purple hair and pineapple hairstyle. He had chromatic eyes, the left one blue and the right one red.

His right eye was currently displaying the Kanji numeral four as he fought Leymitsu who was in Hyper Dying Will Mode (HDWM).

This was possible since he was shot with a bullet by Reborn to increase his power from the regular DWM to HDWM. He had also gotten stronger since Reborn didn't play around these months when it came to his student's training.

Mukuro and Leymitsu clashed many times but it was obvious at first glance who was stronger. Leymitsu's skills, power, ability, flames, agility, combat style, and special gloves was no match for Mukuro's Trident, illusions, his six paths of hell contained in his right eye, his skills, his fighting experience, and his speed.

Looking up at the new comers Mukuro sent his sister a message to intercept them through their shared mind link. Lambo rushed over to Futta and pulled him near the exit, but he didn't leave the others.

Hayato took on Chrome, while Takeshi joined Mukuro's battle. As for Kyoya no one was worried about him, since they could release him any time. And it was a lesson to teach him not to rush into unknown situations before thinking first.