Chapter 3

Chapter 3

🌷Meera's POV

He does look handsome. Look at his face, gosh I would kill to have a boyfriend like him. Seriously, I love him. 

I keep thinking to myself as I immerse myself into the show. But just then I hear a knock on my door.

Yah! Who is that disturbing my kdrama marathon?

"What?"I shout as I put my laptop on the bed. The door slowly opens to reveal Adithi standing in front of me with a sheepish smile.

"I need your help."She tells me.

This girl! she has a date in 6 hours and she is checking her closet now. I looked at her somewhat angry, like when will she learn? She hates dressing up the most and I get it. But I love dressing others up the most maybe that's why we are friends. She is a really beautiful girl but she never cares for herself. She is always running in the hospital.

After I heard what happened between Adithi and Karthik a few years back I wanted to kill him then and there. But we can't do anything. It's her decision and I totally respect it. I made Adithi sit on my bed as I walked towards the closet to pick out a few of my old dresses, I wore them rarely as they don't fit me anymore, but they will fit Adithi for sure. With much deliberation, I take out a really nice patterned kurthi for her to try on. I pair it with a black palazzo and beige stilettos. Yup! That sounds right about perfect. I gave her everything to try on. They did look pretty on her

As I finished applying her make up I heard the doorbell ring. I could hear Adithi opening the front door and by the look- more like hear of it Karthik is here. She could have told me I would have made myself look presentable at least. I could hear another voice as well. I make my way towards the front room and see two men sitting on the sofa. I recognize Karthik, Adithi has surely shown me many pictures of him. But who is the other one? I vaguely remember him being one of her close friends, but I don't think I remember any.

Who is he?

Adithi was fast enough to spot me and introduce them to me. The other guy is Rahul. He looks cute, lol.

"It's been a long time since I met you so I came with him. Don't worry I will not come with you guys on your little date."Rahul chimes but is soon cut off by Karthik punching him sideways, knocking the little air he had making me chuckle at their exchange.

Karthik looks very serious he is showing so little emotion and Rahul on the other hand is having his laugh teasing his friends that are about to go on a date. They reminisce their old memories and I really felt out of place though they were kind enough to pull me into conversations.

Soon, It was time for Karthik and Adithi to leave. As they were about to leave Rahul questioned me-" You would be alone anyway, Do you wanna go out somewhere?"

That's really sweet but I wanted to watch my kdrama, I didn't wanna go anywhere. It would be the chocolate, bed, and my handsome hunk of an actor. That would be enough for today. When I was politely about to reject his offer. Adithi butted in at the right time.

"She is going to watch Kdramas anyway. You both go out and by the way she is sensitive to coffee so no coffee."I glared at her from the sidelines. She is obviously taking revenge for giving her number. But it was fun seeing her tell him it was a wrong number, he was a bit pestering but he got off pretty soon.

She went her way with Karthik and I turned towards Rahul.

"Give me a second I will get changed, "I tell him. He nods his head and sits down on the sofa.

 I quickly go into my room and get changed into jeans and a crop top. I felt the crop top was a bit too bold so I paired it with a jacket, I am always insecure about my body I was always a bit on the chubby side. But let us keep that aside for a while.