Chapter 49

Chapter 49

🌷Rahul POV

"You wanna what?" Adithi shouts into my ear.

"Psst!" I sign her to keep calm.

"When do you plan on doing that ?" she asks me looking around making sure no one hears.

"Maybe a week or so," I tell her casually.

"Okay, call me tomorrow morning. We will talk about that in detail." She tells me looking back at Karthik.

"Will you be doing something naughty tonight?" I tease her wiggling my eyebrows.

" Idiot." She smacks me on my shoulder and then we get back to the party again. We enjoy ourselves a lot until I drop of Karthik, Adithi, and Sharath at their places.

The car ride seems to go calm. "Should I drop you off at your house or mine?" I ask her keeping my eyes on the road.

"Mine, having an exam tomorrow need to prepare." She tells me tension evident in her voice.

"Man, you study a lot," I tell it out even though it's a fact.

"Man, but I want to take you to fancy places just like you do to me." She says with a smile on her face.

"The fanciest place you could take me to is your bedroom," I tell her making her blush, she looks cute when I tease her.

" You have been saying these kinds of things from the last time it happened between us," she murmurs flustered.

"I know you are enjoying it too." I chuckle at her cuteness. Slowly I pull onto the front gate of her apartment. She slowly tries to get down, her saree making it hard for her to get down.

"Should I help?" I ask as I take out my seat belt before I open the door and get down, she says a no and gets down quickly after that.

"Oh shit! I forgot" she says as she makes her way around the car towards my window. "What?" I ask as I open the door and get out of the car.

"This," She says pulling me into a sudden kiss."You looked too handsome today." She says and walks back into her apartment leaving me flustered. As she goes inside she stands by the elevator and shouts "Bye! Rahul!" like a kid swinging from left to right.

This girl's duality makes me fall for her again and again. With that huge bye done, she gets into the elevator giving me a finger heart, in that process she trips herself and loses balance, at least she didn't fall face first. "Am fine" she shouts back now completely closing the elevator and making her way to her apartment.

I get back into the car as I start thinking about how am going to propose to her. But those thoughts take me back to one of our dates which were in my office.

"This model looks beautiful," Meera says as she eyes the new banners. "Yeah, they are," I say without thinking much as I analyze the monthly sales. "Do you want a wife?" she asks me again, "Yeah- What?" I get surprised at the question.

"Why that sudden question?" I asked pulling her into my lap from the opposite seat.

"No, was just thinking about marriage and kids." She tells me sitting in my lap.

"With me?" I ask her not knowing what answer to expect.

"No with that Kdrama actor I was talking about." she deadpans on my face.

"Isn't he like 40 years old?" I carry on with her sarcasm.

"Age is just a number." She shrugs off as if it's no big deal. Now I have to feel jealous of guys who are not even beside her. Great.