Chapter 44

Chapter 44

🌷Meera POV

It's early in the morning. I turn to the other side of the bed to find it empty. I look around only to find the bedroom door wide open and far away in the kitchen I see Rahul plating something. I slowly and painfully get up from the bed and get dressed up.

I go towards the kitchen and hug him from behind, he looks at me and gives me a smile.

"Slept well?" he asks looking at her. I nod my head indicating a yes."You?" I cross-question. To which he nods his head with a smug smile.

"Is it still painful?" he asks looking a bit sympathetic. To which I just nod as it kinda is painful." Sorry" he says placing a kiss on my forehead.

"It was fun though." I wink at him to which he just keeps smiling. I love him too much for my own good.

"Someone is turning naughty." he chuckles placing the breakfast plates on the table. I didn't answer much to that and just laugh with him.

"You look pretty." He says making me blush like crazy.

"I look like shit." I try to say in between my blushes but he denies it saying I look very cute, I do look cute sometimes but not now.

We peacefully share our breakfast and end up kissing a lot.

🌷Sharath POV

It's been a week since they both got together. Am very happy about that. But I of all have been postponing this talk for a long time.  My insecurities got the best of me, but I have to tell them all someday and that someday will be today. I message in the group requesting everyone to meet me at our usual café and they all answered with a yes.

Now, here we are sitting in the café ordering our usuals and I was playing around with the straw while they talk. We surely have come very far, though time seemed like flying fast still it was filled with hardships and problems to every one of us.

"Now you look like a human," Karthik says to Rahul to which everyone laughs out loud. They both were really happy with each other, sure they are meant to be. But they had to come together after the master plan I plotted, I was only planning to tell that she was sick but Adithi suggested periods would work better and it surely did.

As I was wandering about in my thoughts Rahul brings me back to reality by saying" Sharath wanted to share something." I was startled by the sudden attention towards me. I muster the little courage I have and start talking planning to finish everything in one go.

" Am sorry, I know I should have said this way before but I dragged it till now. It's not like I am not comfortable with you guys, It's just me I don't talk about myself. My parents divorced years back and they abandoned my sister because her husband left her. I was scared at first that you might see me as inferior, for not having parents but later I started closing myself. I was not happy with myself and was so depressed until later. I was so affected by my life already that when Alia left I felt nothing, so numb as if I have no feelings, yet it was bad. She sure used me for her good. But even after I was bad for you, you guys were there by my side. I am sorry for putting you through all of this. Will you guys forgive me?" I say showing my vulnerability to them. Whatever their reaction might be I don't regret sharing it.

"Breath!" Adithi reminds me, a little bit of worry in her voice. I nod my head and take deep puffs of breath.

"You are the best. You worked so hard till now. But you should have shared it, it would have become easier for you, but none the less you took your time and did on your own will, and am happy about it." Meera says hugging me tightly.