!THE END!

Yes, we have reached the end.
End of the journey.
End of tale.
Hope it was a fair end, don't worry I plan on writing at least three bonus chapters but they won't be out that fast. This was really a breathtaking and awesome journey. I finished a book in a year. In a year I grew very close to every character. 
Thank you everyone for giving my book a chance, It might not be the best book out there, but it sure is a good one to read is what I believe. Really am very thankful to each one of you. Really the love you showed for each character, the anger you presented when something went wrong, made me realize how many were involved in the story, it melted my heart and also me. Yes, this is how I decided to end the story. 
I will come back soon with the bonus chapter and also the next book!
Remember way long back I told you about a book am working on? Yeah! That one. I will be taking the time off from the platform as I won't be posting chapters just yet. I plan on coming by February 5th. Hope you guys will enjoy my upcoming book.

I will be mostly balancing my college as well as finishing at least 20-30 chapters before I start publishing it.

Please stay tuned for that. I will also be editing this book, as in the grammatical mistakes and all that, there will be zero change in the plot!

Love you guys a lot!! I can't control myself from loving you guys as you guys are the biggest part of the journey! Also, this new year, hope you achieve everything you are destined for, remember everyone has a destiny, it depends on how well you hold it!

Thank you guys for all the support, hoping to see you guys on the next story with new characters and new dreams, Until then, Signing of 

Bhavana
~Author

💜💜💜HAPPY NEW YEAR!💜💜💜