Something no one reads, But should!

Heyya!

I know I have been missing, I know I had to update and I knew I was overestimating myself. So, here I am on Nov 19th with nothing to update, cause my writer's block decided to cha-cha smooth into my already wrecked up life.

It's as if I don't want to end my time with my characters. I have literally spent a year with them. I have been planning to write this book since February and It took me 4 months to convince myself into publishing the book in June precisely June 26th. 

Adithi, Meera, Karthik, Rahul, and Sharath have become such an integral part of my whole freaking life that the thought of ending the story is scary. I have been avoiding my laptop and phone like a plaque, I also convinced myself that am doing all this for searching for a good college, which I am, but it is not like I can't make time to write at least 500 words a day.

I have come so far with these five idiots, the thought of leaving them is daunting. But every book needs an and every character needs a break from the suffering they go through, throughout the story. 

I may not be the best writer out there who can finish one book and start one, but I can be a writer out there who does justice to her readers by giving them the best ending they deserve.

Thank you so much for being there for me through more than half of my book Journey. You guys are the ones who keep me motivated to move forward. You guys make me feel my book is good even though it is not that great.

Am very thankful for all the comments, reads, and votes. I will try my best to turn the emotions I have into strength and put out my best chapter ever!

Please keep patience, a humble request from my side. I promise I won't disappoint you at all!

Thank you for everything you guys have done for me!

I will also take this as an opportunity to tell you guys about my upcoming book! Am so excited about it! 

The main Character- Vivian is based of off only of my very good friends, she is the most introverted, cold, and aloof person you will ever meet. Her life is filled with logic, dark humor, and most of all hatred for love. How we became such good friends is still a mystery!

But one day as we were discussing the topic of love more like how much she hates love. I had an idea, How would a girl like her react when she is approached by someone who loves her and that's how my friends, the story-

"Opposites Attract or Repel?" was born.

Here is the cover and blurb for you guys-

 "Love is bullshit, just waste of time."- Vivian.

"Love is a magical experience and I can't wait to get a taste of it."- Dylan

Vivian despises love, but what will she do if love comes into her life breaking every boundary she created?

Two opposite poles, with different points, but destiny decided to get them together. Was destiny wrong to unite them? Are they meant for each other? Find out by reading - " Opposites attract or repel?"

Tell me how you guys like it!

So this is the end of the long-ass note! Which some might and some not. Either way, I hope you guys really read it.

Also please keep supporting this idiot (AKA me), so I keep giving better stories in the future!

I will be posting the next chapter really soon!

Thank you so much for the time and patience you give me! I promise it won't be for waste.

Love you guys so much!

~Author!