Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Warning :use of  abusive language(I forgot to give in the last chapter)

🌷Rahul POV

Yes! I slapped her mother. I don't care what the consequences were gonna be but I did it. No one and I repeat no one has the right to talk about Meera like that. Afterseeing what was happening around, Meera's good-for-nothing brother came charging towards me. As if I was not prepared for that. I grab the woman's hair beside me and pull her down to her knees." Vijju's stop." She shouts signaling her son to stop right there.

"Rahul-" Meera comes walking towards me but I stop her right there." You won't have a say in this, just stand there." I point out. As if she understood she can't control me anymore, she stopped there waiting for what am gonna do.

"You trained your toy really well." Her dad spoke out. He better shut if he doesn't want to die.

" You better shut your mouth, or you will lose your wife." I say pointing towards his wife who is squirming under my hands.

"The fuck you are torturing her for money. I will give you right here." I say grabbing my phone. I take in their details and transfer the money they are dying so much for.

"Never set foot here ever again,"I say catching her dad's collar as they leave the apartment. I look at Meera she was in the same position as before. Perplexed and immersed in her thoughts.

"What the hell Meera you could have told me something?" I ask her, anger boiling inside me! Why does she let them walk over her?

"I- I didn't want you to feel bad after what happened. I-I don-'t know." She sniffles while wiping her tears.

"Just one word would have been enough Meera! Just a single word I would have taken care of every god damn thing!"I shout- anger boiling up in me as she spoke. She can tell me everything! She knows that.

" I didn't want you to feel burdened!" She shouts back with the same intensity but her voice cracked a bit.

"I told you many times, I am ready to help you at everything, don't you understand that!" I yell at her again! As much as I hate yelling at her she needs to talk her problems.

" I don't want to be a burden on you Rahul! You have a lot to handle! Why do you feel am the one at fault?!" She shouts back. Will it be the yelling match? then let it be. Why does she always push everything onto herself!

" Why are you talking as if I was never there for you? I was there by your side many times! Even it is hard for me I will be by your side" At this point, I don't care what the neighbors think. I need to get my point across; even is the option is yelling.

"I never said that Rahul! Your twisting the words! Now you had to pay so much! I would have figured out something! I just said I don't want to stir up problems than you already have." She hits her hand on the forehead out of anger and starts bunching her hair into a bun.

" What would it be marrying the person they would find for you? It's better to get away from them when you have a god damn chance?! It's not like they were gonna leave you. They will not leave you until you stand up for yourself." I frown looking at her. But she doesn't answer anything for a while.

" I just stir trouble for you, Rahul! Am nothing more than that!" she lowers her voice this time. As if it was a realization she had moments back. She got the wrong conclusion. She freaking got the wrong conclusion!

"Why are you twisting the words now?! You are never trouble for me and you know that! You never stir up trouble Meera" I try to explain to her.

" I am just telling the truth , Rahul! From when we met till here all I have caused is trouble.Nothing more." She shouts back at me once again with tears brimming down her eyes.

I know am gonna regret the words am gonna say but I think this is for the best"You know what you are right! Break up was the right decision! We both need a break. Let time decide if we belong to each other or not!" I tell out looking at the ground cause I knew I can't tell these words looking into her eyes.

"That's the door."She says looking down and playing with her fingers. I love her, But still, I think I need to take this step. We both are in a bad position now.

Before I could go Out of the door Meera drags me towards herself by my collar and kisses me tight. But before I could do or say anything she pushes me out of the door and closes it.

As much as I hate the words I said at the end, I didn't want to make it seem like I bought her by giving money to her parents. If I think it this way it does seem right. You need to stop crying Rahul - If we are meant to be she will surely come back.I hope this will become a fresh start for us. I love you Meera - I will love you forever.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I- AM ALIVE! Sorry for going missing for a few days. I am experiencing a writer block or something I have no idea but I will surely try to update as soon as possible again. Am really sorry I promise I won't go missing again!

Loads of love.

~Author