Chapter 27

Chapter 27

🌷Adithi POV (1 month later)

We had a blast at the islands. As the days went by, I got to know more about him.  He loves food a lot, especially spicy ones. I don't know about him but I kept falling for him as days went by.

He is scared of heights prominently. He doesn't like sweet stuff. He loves playing games, a lot of games. He even brought his gaming console. He is a work alcoholic but still made time to hang out with me.

He was really sweet to me. He didn't fight with me like always. I like this side of him much though I fell for his worst side. We are back at our house and today is a really important day for Rahul and Meera cause it's the first day of fashion week. I still don't understand how he made Meera agree to such a request.

I am stunned. But Let's see what happens.

🌷Meera's POV

I still can't believe I accepted Rahul's request. Everyone feels I did it because I love Rahul. It is true that I love Rahul but I did it mostly for myself. I want to throw away all the insecurities my so-called family gave me.

I will break free from all those insecurities. For now, am sitting in the green room. The show starts in three hours and I will be the last one to go. I had taken few ramp walking classes this last month. Damn it's so hard, they made me walk a thousand times.

My make-up was being done. The show starts and the host gives the introduction. I get to look at my dress. According to the workers, this dress took a lot of time and effort. It's a beautiful and very huge ballgown. It's blue in color with sequence glittering all around. I was in awe seeing it.

"Sir took a lot of time to create this for you, mam."The worker says as she brings it."I can see that, It's so beautiful."I say no more words coming out of my mouth.

"Mam! Sir told me to give this to you," she tells me handing me a card. I take it from her hand.

It read – A beautiful dress, for my beautiful girl. I know you really worked hard for it. I love you for doing this. I know you are doing it for yourself. I am proud of you My love- Rahul. 

I want to cry looking at this but I try to stop myself from doing it because the makeup artist took a lot of time in doing it and I can't spoil it.

Then my hair was done in a half-updo. Beautiful blue flowers were being embedded into my hair. For the first time, I felt I look beautiful and I am feeling this rush of confidence I never had.

Just as I finished the photo shoot, which was scheduled before my walk, my name was called. I was at the backstage waiting for the other model to finish. There are cameras- a lot of cameras around. I was nervous, but I have to do it.

I bring back the confident demeanor by pushing away my nervousness to the back burner. I take my first step in my glass heels. 1, 2,3 I keep chanting the trick I have been thought to remember. I walk towards the front, but I was feeling bold. So I twirled around once in the gown and did a small squat. I stood back up again and went inside.

The show ended and I was on news again but this time as the beautiful woman on the runway. I couldn't be more proud of myself.

Rahul POV

I was sitting in the audience. Mostly waiting for Meera to come up. It took me a lot of time to decide, what I wanted to make her wear, I made 40 designs but stuck with the last one.

I know she will look good in everything but, I wanted it to be perfect. Meera's turn comes. I see her walking with so much confidence. Gosh! She looks so beautiful. She is lovely. Ah!!! I just wanna prep her up with kisses. Control yourself, Rahul.

As I think she was about to turn back she twirls in her dress. She then squats down like every model does in a ball gown. Everyone starts clapping. She looks so bold today and this look suits her really well. I am proud of her.

After the show finishes. I and Meera wanted to spend time together. So we are back in Meera's apartment."How much time will you be looking at my photos?"She asks coming from the kitchen carrying food for our kdrama marathon.

"You look beautiful."I tell her." You have said that like thousand times." she tells taking a seat beside me.

"Cause, it's true you did look beautiful."I tell her again." It's all because of the dress." she tells me looking into my eyes.

"My Instagram is blowing up with questions and comments."I tell her while looking at my phone.

"One says' Rahul! I was sad knowing you had a girlfriend. But after seeing her I don't feel sad anymore.'Another one says 'Rahul you must be fortunate to have a girl that beautiful.'Gosh, you are famous."I tell her."You happy?" she asks me."Cent percent."I tell her.

"If you are happy, I am happy."She tells me."You make me fall for you every time."I tell her truthfully.

" I am sitting in front of you with greasy hair and an oversized hoodie." she tells me laughing.

"I don't care," I tell her pulling her towards me and attaching my lips to her. The night ends with us sharing heartfelt kisses and laughing at the show playing on the screen. I could never be this happier.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Word count: 946

This chapter was a bit small. But I hope y'all liked it. The character development in Meera is impeccable. I really love Rahul and Meera's relationship. They are very mature and understanding towards each other. What is your opinion on their relationship?

Comment down below.As always don't forget to vote.

With struggling power and wifi I succeeded to publish two chapters today. Tomorrow I have an exam, So I might or might not give an update. So until the next chapter

~Author