The Hangout!

Hello, lovelies!

My book reached 300 views plus! I am so happy! I want to thank every reader reading my book. I am so happy to have you guys on my boat. Your comments and reads make my day. Thank you so much for supporting my book. It really means a lot. So I wanted to give you guys a little something. So here is a special chapter for my special readers. Enjoy!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hello!Welcome to the show the hangout with your one-only Author -Bhavana. Today's guests are none other than Adithi, Meera, Rahul, Karthik, and Sharath. Well, guys! It's nice to have you guys here.

Meera: Thank you for making my life living hell

Adithi: Thank you for making me fall for someone who doesn't love me.

Karthik: Thank you for making me dumb and sorry Adithi because of her you are marrying someone you don't love.

*Adithi facepalms herself*

Rahul: Thank you for everything you did in my life

Sharath: I won't forgive you for anything.

Author: Are you guys really angry with me? I created you guys!

Meera: But you gave us a lot of problems!

Author: That's life for you Meera! But aren't you happy with Rahul? or should I change that?

Meera: You are the best author! I couldn't ask for anyone better! Love you so much.

Author: Yeah! I have some questions from readers. Which I want you guys to answer.OK! The first question to Adithi.So you guys can leave for a while.

*Everyone but Adithi leaves*

Author: So Adithi A reader wants to know Why do you still love Karthik even after he has done a lot of bad shit to you?

Adithi: Karthik is a nice guy he helps people, he works hard for his ambitions, He has a helping nature though he doesn't know how to talk, he has a good personality overall.Which draws me towards him every time. Recently with everything, he does for me to make me comfortable, I fall for him more and more. But still, you might be wondering why she doesn't just go and tell of my feelings? It's because I have something called self-respect I would rather wait for him my whole life than go and tell him my feelings because I know how he treated me was not right. For now, am just appreciating the change.

Author: That's a good answer. Do you think you won't be falling for someone else? Cause you told me you would stay single forever.

Adithi: My heart doesn't want to move on from him. It's like him or no one. I say this because during my college I dated a guy just for trying to move on from him. But it was wrong and later when I tried to explain him, I found out he was cheating on me. It's not his fault though I accept I didn't give my whole in the relationship. We had a mutual break up and from then I never tried that. 

Author: I remember how you told Karthik when you were about to kiss him.

Adithi: You didn't have to say that!

Author: But I did.Next one. Would you still divorce Karthik after the marriage even if you still loved him?

Adithi: Divorce is something we both have to decide.If he wants it. I wouldn't mind signing the papers. But if it was in my hand, I wouldn't want a divorce and I want this to work. It's all messed up for sure. Thanks to the Author.

Author: Adithi that's so nice of you.No go inside and call Karthik.

Adithi: Bye guys. It was nice answering your questions. Thank you for taking the time to read about me and my friends.I really appreciate it.