A Tribute

Hey,

I know it was hard reading the last chapter, it was hard for me to write too. Rajveer Aurora was one of the most powerful and awesome character that came out of my imagination. His character arc is so different from all of the people from his age group. 

Many of you in the comments always say "Wish I had a guy like Rahul," but once you know what kind of a person Rajveer is you might say " I wish for a guy like Rajveer." 

Being a writer I always think of my characters there are many plots that revolve around my head but only a few get selected. I imagine small moments between characters that I never end up writing but are very very wholesome.

That's why dialogues between characters are written in a way that everyone understands but has a deeper meaning if you dig deeper.

Rajveer's short back story:

Rajveer is a mentally strong and intelligent man born in a middle-class family, he had a pretty okay education considering him studying in a government school, yet he worked hard to stay put in an already hard field. His dad and mom both supported his dream. All three worked extra hours to pay off the student loan, while still studying hard.

But people were never good to him, he was shunned for being dark. He was teased by his own relatives for being dark. Which no one deserves.

He was an open-minded person from the start. He openly explained to his mom the severity of using an unwashed cloth for her periods, he mended small changes in his family, his parents didn't support these changes at the start but slowly started accepting.

Rajveer made sure to have open conversations with his parents and also children. Many of their relatives didn't approve of him and called him names. But he didn't pay heed to barking dogs.

He was always a hopeless romantic who imagined he would love someone before marriage. He planned on rejecting Namratha after the first look. But he fell head over heels for her. Love at first sight he called it.

Namratha was a beautiful woman, but that isn't the reason why he fell head over heels for her. I t was her eyes, it had determination- to prove herself as worthy for him. 

As every daughter at that time, Namratha was trained to cook, clean, and help her man run the house.

"I cook your favorite dishes very well, I clean the house very well too." were the first words Namratha told her to be husband. But Rajveer cut her off soon.

"Will you just be by my side? I will take care of you like my queen," he said to her on the spot.

He did keep his promise, by the time they had their first son, Rajveer was prospering, and six years later by the time his second son was born he created an empire that he always said was for his wife.

Namratha was no less in showing her love to her husband. Though he was progressive saying we can hire a cook, she never backed out from cooking saying it was her will to cook for him daily. She was by his side through the happiest of times and also the darkest of times.

She is an intelligent woman who helped him make the right decisions throughout his life and career. They are the example of a perfect couple who helped each other in their lives to grow and prosper.

Rajveer was a flirt for sure, he always made Namratha flustered, which is something they enjoyed till the end.

His story is worth writing a book. I might try to write his story but there is no guarantee about it. I need to learn references from his age group and also What made him this open-minded?

But Adithi's and Karthik's journey is still to continue. It's hard for me to write how someone feels when their close one dies cause I never experienced it. Am a very emotional person and I do understand someone close dying in front of our eyes would be devasting. 

I will try my best to explain their feelings, but if you find any mistakes please do correct them.

As always Thank you for all the support you guys have given me, hoping  FDTI will reach more people in the future. Signing off

~ Author