Chapter 19

Chapter 19

🌷Meera's POV

"Why?" was the only thing I could muster up."I am sorry, I know I was wrong in hiding. But I was not comfortable enough to share."He explains to me, I am trying to understand.

"Okay, Will you tell now, or do you still need time?"I ask him."I think I will tell now?"It sounded like he was unsure.

"See Rahul, I clearly understand not wanting to share with me. But for things to work between us communication is the key. I am not telling you it's a compulsory rule for you to share stuff with me. I just want to say If you don't wanna share  something with me say 'I don't want to' rather than 'There is nothing.'This way there will be fewer misunderstandings between us. Do you understand what I am trying to say?Right?"I ask him. But I see him tearing up.

I was fast enough to react, I stand up and go sit beside him on the couch. I hug him and comfort him.

"I was scared you would blame me for hiding till the end, But now I feel guilty for hiding it from you when you are this understanding."My first instinct was to comfort him, so he wouldn't feel bad.

"Rahul! It's a general thought because not many people react this way and it's ok to act upon your thoughts. It's no way your fault that you could imagine I would be the understanding cause in different situations people react differently and it's all right."

"My mom died when I was 10 years old."Is all he says. It was enough to stop me from saying any further. After a moment of silence.

"You wanna talk to me about that?"I ask also adding" Only if you are willing to."

He nods his head" I want to get everything off my chest."He answers me."I am all ears."Is the only thing I tell him.

"Before my dad became what he is today we were one happy family. We had constant family trips lot of laughs, lot of fun. It was great until my mom met with an accident. I clearly remember the day. 

I was on the opposite road in front of my school waiting for my mom to pick me up crossing the road. A drunk driver came towards her without seeing who was in front of him. Then there was blood, hospital, crying, and before I knew everything I was sent back to boarding school.

Came back after 3 years to find my dad with a new house and a new wife. His only focus was to provide every materialistic thing I didn't have. But he forgot to give me fatherly love.

It was bad enough I was deprived of motherly love to even lose my father's love with it. I am not trying to say that he doesn't love me.

I know he does but he could at least show it. And the woman I call mom is not even one to me. I call her one because she superficially tended to my needs and acted as a superficial mom, to which I will always be grateful to her.

But as they both never stay at home it always feels lonely and crazy alone at home. But once I got you I also got the news that I will be the heir of This company. I am scared I won't be able to tend to you totally and it's crazy. Because of me, I don't want you to suffer." I listen to all of this patting his back making sure I am listening to him attentively.

"I won't suffer just because you won't give me attention Rahul. I will suffer if you are doing badly. I want to be with you not only to share your happiness and just my suffering. I recognize you as a human and a person with emotions.

I understand that whatever you went through was painful and I will be there to help. I will be there to make you happy in any way possible, But you need to understand that everything will be based on how well we communicate. Then we can pull through anything and everything."I answer him genuinely.

"Arent you mad at me for being a problem to you now?"He asks me looking straight in my eyes.

"Why would we having a heartfelt conversation be a problem for me. I really understand what your telling and I can't be mad at you for hiding something that personal. Remember you don't need to lie to hide something from me you can be truthful too cause we both want this relationship to work out. So let's forget about this. Ok?"I ask him to which he nods wiping his tears.

"You know I bumped my knee 7 times to my bed while getting ready?"I say trying to divert the topic."Yeah, How is your knee?"He asks successfully diverting from before talk."It's fine I guess."

I tell him ."If you stop being clumsy, you would not get hurt that much."He tells me chuckling.

I don't know what got into me, Maybe the chocolate milkshake is the reason."Can I kiss you?"I ask him. I realized what the hell I asked and cupped my mouth.

He was laughing at me ."I didn't mean it- to come- that way. Am so-"Before I could finish we both were kissing. Well after that we had to pull off because of the stupid oxygen we need and had our breakfast.

🌷Adithi POV (1 week later)

Gosh! I can't believe Rajveer uncle did that. He told me to not come to the hospital Because my wedding is in 1 month.

"Uncle, My college starts after marriage anyway, I want to work at least till then."I try to argue with him."Wedding is a big thing my child and I want you to be well-rested and prepared for your wedding. Anyway, you will be working here only after college, so it won't be tough. Now you can go to your house. Bye!."He tells and politely throws me out of the hospital.

Just as I was about to open my apartment door I get a call from my mom."You have delayed the purchase of wedding saree till now, At least now we have to buy it. We are in your apartment come faster."

After hearing the I quickly open the door to find my mom and aunt Namratha sitting on my sofa drinking tea."How the hell you guys got in?"I shout as I enter.

" You are not the only one living here. Meera gave us the keys, Right Purnima?"Namratha aunty asks my mom. My mom nods.

"Now fresh up and come we have a lot of shopping to do. Chop chop."My mom says and that's how at the end of the day I ended up will swollen feet and face mask on my face, Sipping some juice, and tomorrow there is more. Great! Now I cant wait for the wedding to happen. Wish me luck.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

word count:1138

How did you like the story? Do you think Rahul hiding that from Meera was right? Tell me the comments

The most awaited wedding part is here guys. Are you guys excited about the wedding? If so what do you think might happen at the wedding? Comment down.

Please don't be silent readers, comment about the stuff you like and dislike. If you liked the chapter please vote. It's really helpful. That's all for today. Until the next chapter

~Author