Recap!

AM BACK AND ALIVE!

In case anyone of you forgot what happened in the span of one month of my hiatus.

Karthik and Adithi got married, But everything goes wrong when Adithi hears a conversation between Karthik and Meera, Which she totally misunderstands. She runs away from the building, gets into a brutal car accident, and goes into a coma for a month.

Once she wakes up she receives the bad news that she can't continue her further studies and also her job. But later her sister comes into play and unlocks a vivid memory from her past and tries to re-unite Adithi to her passion for painting. 

With a lot of things going around her, Adithi was overwhelmed, So she wanted to take a break. With Karthik and Rajveer uncle's help, Adithi leaves her home to go to Darjeeling for a month.

In the same time frame, Sharath was betrayed by Alia. She took a lot of money from Sharath saying, She needs money for her mom's heart operation. Trusting her Sharath gives half of his money from his savings only to find Alia missing the next day. Alia absconded with that money, which hurt Sharath a lot.

After Adithi's departure is over Rahul and Meera get a call from Shravani(Sharath's sister) , who explains to them about him locking himself up in his room. On receiving that call Rahul and Meera were fast enough to react and reach Sharath's house.

Upon reaching there, Sharath begs for forgiveness from his two friends and these three reunite again.

Later in the story, Meera finds it hard to stay in the apartment as she misses Adithi so much. Meera opens up about this to Rahul, who suggests taking her on a date.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

As promised am back! Scroll on to read the next episode which you have been eagerly waiting for. Enjoy!

~Author