Chapter 43

Chapter 43

🌷Sharath POV

It's time, I think we can initiate the plan now. It's been long enough and by this time they probably do know they can't live without each other. I am on my way to Karthik and Adithi's house to make a foolproof plan. After they both get together, I will tell all of them about my past. A promise I made to myself. They trust me and tell me every problem, they themselves created a safe space for me and waited so long for me to say and this is also the time I break free from my shell. I can do it.

I enter the house only to see Karthik and Adithi smooching each other. I clear my throat as I enter and hell they were embarrassed." The ways you guys make me feel single." I say with a bitter taste in my mouth. They both give me an awkward smile and settle down on the sofa.

"So what's the plan for mission make love birds meet?" Adithi asks me as we sit on the sofa.

"That's the worst name anyone could ever come up with. Let's just get on with the plan."Karthik tells to which Adithi pouts and somewhat agrees. I tell them the plan and nod in appreciation.

Let the game begin.

🌷Rahul POV

I was trying to get my work done today, but nothing is moving like always. I hate this, I hate this feeling. I miss her and thinking of her made a sob escape.

"You are crying?" I hear Sharath's voice.

"What are you doing here?" I shout, it's not like I have never shown my vulnerability to him. But it was unexpected to see him like that.

"Sorry, should have knocked." He says seating himself on the chair opposite me.

"You are missing her right?" he asks me out of the blue as if reading my mind.

"Don't make a face like that. We all know you miss her." He says playing with the paperweight in his hands."You also look terrible." He adds making me chuckle at my pathetic situation.

"You loaded yourself with work, to forget her. Right?" he speaks up again. He knows me too well. I nod through my tears. What else can I do? When the person who knows me too well is sitting in front of me and pointing out my wrong decisions- it hurts more, even if what he is saying is true.

"You need to get back to her Rahul, you both belong with each other," Sharath tells me and I want to believe that, but there is a small part of me that stops me.

"Sharath, What if she still feels we are not meant to be? I want her, I really do love her." I tell him the truth. I want her, how many times should I say this until it turns real. I don't know. Suddenly my phone rings and the caller Id shows Adithi's name.

"Why is she calling me?" I ask more to myself and lift the call.

"Who were you speaking to?" I hear Karthik's voice, As I was about to answer him I hear Adithi's voice.

"I was talking to Meera." She tells and he cross-questions her again if they were gonna talk with themselves why did they call me? As I was about cut the call-

"Meera is sick." I halt in my position and continue to listen.

"She got her periods and she developed a cold as she was crying. She says she misses him. She needs someone by her side."

Those words were enough for me to jump into action. I don't even bother to wear my blazer, with my dress shirt on I get into the car and reach Meera's apartment. This is it, this will finalize if she belongs with me or we are not meant to be.

She misses me like I miss her is all I feel. I bang the door of her apartment. Slowly Meera opens the door, she was in her sweat pants and hoodie. She looks at me shocked.

"Do you miss me?" I ask her. She looks at me her eyes filled with love and she burst out crying.

"That's the first thing you ask?! I missed you so much. Why did you leave me? Why did I leave you? I must be so dumb. Rahul, I love you. I am so sorry" She says hugging me tight and bawling her eyes out like a baby. She definitely missed me and is definitely on her period.

I lift her up in my hands and take her to her bedroom. I place her on the bed and sleep beside her."I love you and I really missed you a lot. I am sorry for taking that decision when I clearly can't live without you. Will you forgive me?" I ask her cuddling with her on the bed. On hearing my words, she hit me on my shoulder.

"You didn't do any mistake I was the one who didn't communicate properly. I am very sorry. I won't do anything like that again please don't leave me. I love you." She says bringing herself closer to me.

"It was your instincts you were trying to protect me. I love you Meera. I forgave you. Will you forgive me?" I ask her again.

"You didn't even do anything in the first place. But if you really want me to say this. Yes, I forgive you." She says looking straight into my eyes.

I slowly place my hands on her cheeks, My eyes first land on her eyes, then her red nose and now lips."Please don't stop." She says slowly moving forwards, Yes, it's finally happening. Her lips met mine, the feeling I can never get enough of, It's a fast-paced kiss, we surely missed each other. We go on and go on until things get more serious.

I love you Meera, I will not lose you again.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

At last, they both ended up together. I was even getting death threats from people to get them back together, from when they broke up. From the past 7 chapters, when will they get together. Here you go they got together now and surely a surprise will be waiting for each one of them in the upcoming chapters.

Hope the updates seem regular to you guys and the ending I have planned out will take more than 10 chapters, which I didn't expect at all. Do you want me to shorten it down? 

Let me know in the comments and as always keep supporting me.

BTW the book reached 51,280 words. Like literally! BOOM!

I can't believe my eyes. I wrote a novel! Am still writing tho...

With hoping I have a bed to sleep in tonight, I will come back with new chapters soon!