Chapter 39

Chapter 39

🌷Adithi's POV

Life has become simpler...

Spending the day completing my art pieces and night with the love of my life- gosh that was cringy! But the more I hang out with him the more I love him. It's not like we stopped bickering, it's not like we don't try to pull off each other's hair like always. It's just that we do the same thing but for fun. One weird couple aren't we. But still, I love how everything is going.

Last week we tried to cook together and it was just a matter of a moment until Karthik burnt the god damn house if I hadn't stopped him. Who sets a microwave for 40 minutes to bake a cake? I went out just for a moment to take a call and he managed to burn all the food I made!

At last, we had to order in. That was a fun night for sure! 

The other day for the first time I tried to wash clothes and let's just say it didn't go well. I shrunk half of Karthik's clothes and my White dress is stained purple because of a small piece of purple fabric that somehow got in the washing. After that awesome scenario, Karthik is the only one who washes our clothes. At least now we know who is good at what.

But even after all this Meera and Rahul are always on my back burner. Why the hell did they break up? They were going so strong always trusting each other, being there for each other. I tried hard, very hard to talk to her every time I get a chance, but she keeps avoiding me saying there are- what was that called?- Exams! Yeah!

Even Rahul is avoiding me a lot and even Karthik and Sharath for the matter of fact. He says he has "work". I need to do something for them, I mean it's fine if they don't end up together but at least they can stop their fight.

Maybe I am expecting too much...

🌷Karthik POV

Her smile... I never knew you could fall for a smile! A smile that brightens ups your day more than an LED bulb! I never understood when Rahul talked so charismatically about Meera. I always assumed he was crazy and whipped- It's true though but still, It's a nice feeling to experience.

The way she talks the way she jumps around in the house. The way she sighs out once she finishes her artwork, the way she jumps and hops in front of me while showing her work... everything just draws me towards her. I always knew Adithi was beautiful, but from the moment I got closer to her, I got to see a new her.

She is cold, prickly, and irritating at first glance, but soft, sweet, and caring on the inside. I was the one who didn't see her through or else maybe we would have dated back then itself...

She is charming, intelligent, caring and most of all good at cooking- what? don't judge me! I love food but maybe not more than Adithi.

But she has not been herself at times and I know the reason perfectly – Rahul and Meera. What is wrong with them? Why did they take such a bad decision? And we can see none of them are happy with it!

Both are in pain when they are away from each other. Why? I rooted on them from the start! I want them together and I will try to make it possible.

🌷Meera POV

Screw my god damn life! I just wanna run to him and hug him tight. I wanna hug him as if there is no tomorrow. I miss him. I miss him so much. Wherever I turn it's him. Whatever I think of has something to do with him. It feels I have nothing to do.

I try to read my textbook but all I see are small notes on the corner of the textbook he wrote for me. From college notes filling to reminders to take breaks, that book has everything. At times I threw the books down, but that didn't do anything it just made me cry more.

He was very tired the day I saw him. He was worn out. His eyes formed dark circles and he got paler. Is he not eating properly? What about his sleep? What about his health? Is he alright? These are the questions that are running in my mind.

My so-called parents have also stopped bothering me. It's as if they forgot my existence and am fine with it. But it only happened because of him. I want him. But Why can't I muster myself up to go ask him? Just asking him! I think to myself but the fear of rejection is pulling me back.

Maybe he understood I was good for nothing and thought good riddance...

I love you Rahul and I want you with me right now!

I love you...

🌷Rahul POV

I hate myself. I hate myself so much. Why did I end it? Why did I jump to a conclusion we are not good together when literally all I want is her. Her. I want her. I need her. I really do. Wherever I see it's her. The sofa in my office where she sits to study while I do my work. That was one of the ways we enjoyed each other's presence. The time I initiated a kiss in my office, the memorable one. She was so beautiful that day and as a matter of fact every day.

I wanna hug her tight I wanna hold her tight and sleep like we used to do. It's hard to finish my work as well cause she used to help me in my work -writing notes and pointers, helping me perfect a few designs. Heck yeah! She was the one who designed my whole damn room. Everywhere it's her. Everything is related to her.

I can't make myself ask her to come back cause I was the one who opened the breakup topic again. I was the one who ended it. I am an idiot.

Meera can I have you back? Meera will we fall in love again?

Meera... I love you and I want you.

Will I ever be able to get the same love back?

🌷Sharath POV

Shit is meant to go down pretty fast I believe. The couple I thought will always be together broke up and the couple I thought will never end up together ended up together. What sorcery is this? Sometimes I feel -do I really belong in this story? Why am I here? Can I help them? How do I get my two close friends back together?

We surely established they are meant to be together. But how do we get them back? Is there a way?

I should do something to end them up together. I have to!

And I have the perfect idea ever! But it will take some time!

This will work for sure.

They will end up together.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey! Am back!

I am not dead. I promise. The Updates will get more frequent now and also am working on a few new stories that I will start posting after this one is over. This writer's block was a bad one. Now am back on track!

And when I was away new readers came in! Welcome guys!

Thank you for choosing to read the book!

The book will end soon enough, more than 10 chapters or less. It will be done. You guys will have a surprise after this book is finished to stay tuned for that!

~Author