Chapter 32

Chapter 32

🌷Adithi POV

"Excuse me?"I question taking the card from him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to come out as bad. My name is Vikram." He tells me.Gosh but you already did.

"Adithi," I tell and walk away.

"Would you mind if I walk you till your cottage." he asks me.

"No Mr.Vikram I can walk myself."I deadpan. Why is he being a creep?

"No Ms.Adithi I insist, It's a bit late in the night and I can't let a girl walk alone." He tells me.

"I am sorry, I can go ."I tell him.

"No Ms.Adithi my boyfriend told me there is a gang smoking and drinking on the way to the cottages. That's why am offering."He explains himself.

Gosh, I feel so bad. He was just looking out for me.

"Am so sorry."I tell him."Are you sorry because you can't come with me or because I am gay?"He questions me.

"Sorry, For thinking you off as a creep," I tell him truthfully.

"Nice."He shakes his head.

"So now, can I go with you?"Vikram asks me.

"Yup sure."I nod my head.

We had a small talk on the way and found out he was the owner of the restaurant. He also was right about the smokers and drinkers on the way.

"So do you have a significant other?" he asks me.

"I love a guy so much!"I tell him. Not wanting to go too much in detail.

"When will I meet your boyfriend?"I ask him diverting the topic.

"Now ."He says pointing towards another guy.

"Meet Robert, My boyfriend."Vikram introduces me to a blonde and another buff guy.

"Hello," I tell him.

"I will drop her off and come."Vikram signals to his boyfriend.

" Where is your cottage?" he asks me.

"I can go from here Vikram, Thank you so much,"I tell him, Partially not ready to tell them my room number.

"Yeah, I understand. We already passed those guys. Sorry, for making you uncomfortable before."He tells.

" It was nice meeting you Vikram and Robert. Hope I see y'all again." I wave towards them.

I reach my cottage and jump onto the couch. Un- Dad went all his way out and booked this cottage. It's huge than my apartment. I think I need to get some groceries tomorrow. For now, I will sleep.

🌷Meera POV

At present am standing in Rahul's office beside the entrance. He has not been spending time with me at all. So I figured out, let's just meet him in the office. I cooked his favorite food. He is at a meeting and with his secretary's help, I made it into the office. The door slowly clicks open and enters Rahul.

"Boo!" I shout once he enters. He flinches a bit. But soon enough he pushes me to the wall.

"My my! Trying to scare me." He says lowering his voice. Damn, he is close. My breath hitches at the distance or the lack of it in between us." Wh-at are you doing?" why did I stutter?

"What do you think kitten?" he whispers in my ears. God!! I could feel all the butterflies in my stomach. KITTEN!

"You look so beautiful as always. Black suits you so much ."He says looking into my eyes. His eyes slowly move to my lips.