Overdue

The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.

MATURE CONTENT 🍽

His hands hovered over my body with the buzzing electricity of the connection between us, eyes boring down into mine as he asked for permission to devour me. Andrew wasn't one to ask for things, it was in his nature to have all of me already so asking me now was for my sake, to make me feel like I was still safe. I could feel the goosebumps rise on my body - Only able to nod my head, giving my permission for him to touch me. The look in his eyes flared a different story, one that sent my heartbeat to a roar and I wanted to bolt from him.

Now that I was giving him consent, there would be nothing holding him back from me.

Andrew's hand came forward, fingers brushing my face before clasping at my throat with a firm grip. I looked up at him nervously and felt my face redden as the pressure in my stomach grew, my attention on the look on Andrew's face, watching his eyes shift between beasts. "Be a good girl and go get on the bed."

They were ready to play.

I didn't want to turn my back to him, his mind telling me that it could be dangerous to do so yet his eyes daring me to if I wanted a challenge. I wasn't ready to be dominated yet, backing myself away, keeping eye contact with him until my bare backside found the bed. The sheets were cold under my skin as I sat, legs folded under me to hide the mess between my thighs as I waited.

Andrew dared forward slowly - giving him the time to look at me freely for the first time. His mouth parted as his gaze heated every inch of my skin, holding his breath after taking it sharply in. I lowered my head as I bit the inside of my lip to keep from squirming under his glare, my thighs clenching when he groaned, hand running over his maddened face. "You're so goddamn beautiful, Emily."

I looked up at him, his words arousing me even more when I saw his beautiful smirk gleaming down at me with pride. I felt beautiful, especially when he said it like I was the most important thing to him.

We admired the other's bodies, my eyes certainly pleased with what they were seeing as they roamed over his skin, trailing the veins along his body until I reached his plummeting v line. I wanted to run my mouth over his skin, taste him like I hadn't before. The way Andrew's chest faltered to catch his breath made me feel confident that it had aroused him too.

I could hear Andrew snarl as he decided that he would start, our eyes meeting again and my face scorching at the look he gave me. His prowl was quick before he reached me, hands grabbing for my ankles to pull my legs apart before sliding my body towards the edge of the bed.

I gasped at the exposure, turning my face away in embarrassment as my skin reddened. I trembled under his hold in excitement and nervousness, my instincts recognized that I needed to be still right now, and let him look.

"Open your eyes."

I groaned at his tone, my fingers bounding into the sheets as my eyes tightened shut even more. The blatant disregard to his command left me seizing from the punishment, Andrew taking a bite into my thigh before leaving open-mouthed kisses closer to my center. "Ahh!"

"Open your eyes!" My eyes flew open at the command, my gaze meeting his as I instantly reacted to wait for his next command. I shuddered in pleasure as his hands tightened against my skin, sending my body into a frenzy of numbness.

"Yes, Andrew." It came from my mouth hurriedly before I could feel released from the discomfort of disobeying. My back arched, hips tugging lightly against Andrew's grip as I pulled him forward lightly in the midst.