Apologizes

Never trust your tongue
when your heart is bitter.

I sprinted down the steps and into the dining room, following the sounds of a struggle. At the bottom of the stairs, a vase had been broken - a little ironic seeing as how I just wanted to break one in my room. I leaped over, dodging the few scattered pieces, and peeked around the corner.

The sight before me left me speechless. My stomach took a turn and I almost had the urge to throw up.

A woman who looked no older than I, was pinned against a welcome table. The vase, she knocked over trying to get away. The man above her was working on removing his shirt, distracted with running his mouth along her skin to notice me.

"Hey!" I yelled, my voice sounding scared, but I was determined to intervene. The man didn't spare me a glance. He was big, but I knew that if it had to come to it, Andrew could beat him. That, and he was the one in charge around here. "Get away from her!"

I silently prayed that he would burst through the door any second now and help me. I can't fight a werewolf.

The lady moaned softly when he trailed his fingers down her arms. It stunned me to see her reaction. I would think anyone in this situation would have the opposite effect, but she seemed to be enjoying this. Her shudders were very clear, and even across the room I could see them, but they looked vaguely memorable.

It reminded me of - when Andrew touched me.

She looked over at me then, her hand reached out for me and another cry broke the air. A vein exposed itself against her neck. She made a silent groan when his hand roamed her body.

What is this? Soft porn?

I didn't know what to do other than to interrupt what was going on and hopefully be in the right.
I ran towards him and shoved him hard with my body, making him lose his balance and take a couple of steps backward.

It took a few seconds for him to adjust and find me with his eyes. I cowered behind the woman hoping she would now find the strength and in return, save me.

"Who in the hell do you think you are?" He snarled, clearly livid at my disturbance. His claws were extended and teeth bared. He resembled a starved animal.

His eyes were filled with anger and greed, he was hungry. Even from a bystanders point of view, I could see his intentions were only concerned with her.

What did she mean to him?

I looked over to where the woman once was only to find her sprinting outside and for the woods. My heart sank at her retreat.

Thanks for the help.

My fingers began to shake as I stood before him, trying my best to look threatening. My vision shook slightly as it dawned on me that I was in the presence of a monster with the intentions of hurting me greatly.

My attention was brought back to the beast when he growled a warning, his eyes chasing after the woman running away from him. I heard a low whine rumble from his throat.
The time to explain was sparse as he began advancing, now angrier that he had been separated. "What pack are you from, outsider?" His nostrils flared and he began to smell for my scent. "Why do you smell like - ?"

"I'm his mate -"

"You don't belong here, rogue." He had tried to grab me gently at first, but I had dodged him and pushed him away to create distance.
He reached for me again, quicker and with more aggression, thinking I was a wolf and could fight back against him. He swung at me but missed due to my clumsy but life-saving, unbalanced feet. As I tried to balance myself, a hard shove came from my side and I was shoved to the floor. I fell onto the tile, landing hard on my knee and elbow.