Training

.............................................................

Why did it take so long for you to love me?

.................................................................

Emily's pov...

He hadn't kissed me like I had thought, like I had prepared for. Had we gone too fast? Was it not okay to kiss? I had thought we progressed our relationship further yesterday at the mall, maybe not as much as I thought.

Yet it felt like he was needing to.

I was needing to.

"Fuck it." Andrew cursed, his eyes slightly clouded as he was reading my mind. He didn't want to wait either.
His hands scooped up my legs, I wrapped them around his torso while he lifted me and his hands rested against my ass. I liked the way they sent electricity through my body. Andrew's mouth traveled to my neck, nipping and pulling at the skin with his lips in teeth. He was gentle, licking his apologies when he was too rough.

My arms were around his neck bringing him closer, my groans of enjoyment were low next to his ear as I let him continue.

His mouth moved upwards and caught me by surprise when it landed on the corner of my mouth. Almost freezing me when he had done it, the sensation had left me to plea for him.

"Andrew - "
I made a beastly noise and embarrassment clawed my stomach. I covered my mouth with a hand and wondered if he had heard it.

"That was such a big turn on," Andrew growled, biting at my fingers until I moved my hands away from my face. He bit his lip as possession over took him, his beasts fighting to be recognized as his eyes shifted from that of a wolf, to a demon. "Do it again."

"Andrew."

I grabbed his hands to stop him from exploring, the morning adventure already a lot for my body and mind to handle so early in the morning. I was getting a massive headache but the pleasure was just too great to stop. I could feel my face growing red from silently screaming for any kind of release.

Andrew pulled away and strained for breath. He was feeling my suffocation and I cursed myself for it.

My head rested on his chest as I breathed in deeply trying to calm down. Andrew held me until the shudders of pleasure rolled away, kissing my forehead and flattening my hair.

"Are you okay?" His voice was grisly, his hold on me tight to keep me still. All I could do was nod my head, letting him know that I was alright.
He waited a few more moments for me to breathe, rubbing his hand over my back in a gentle way. The next time he spoke, his words were a lot more smoother and relaxed. "Get dressed, my moon. Today we will train together."

I had remembered his methods of training, my mind going back to the scene in the arena. "As in - fighting?"

Andrew must've sensed my anxiety rising at the thought, quickly clearing my mind of any useless worries. "Not today, we're going to be running."

I groaned inwardly, almost wishing we would be fighting instead. Running was far from my favorite.

"Your excitement is overwhelming." Andrew said sarcastically, though it didn't express itself on his face. I could see the light wrinkles between his forehead, realizing that something was troubling him. I had dropped my arms from around his hold as he began to trek towards the bedroom door. "I'll go and get us breakfast while you change."

I wondered why we had transitioned so fast, the cold shoulder was something I didn't want to become familiar with. Did I do something wrong? Was this morning too much? We had stopped right after it became too much but - it was almost like he wanted to forget what we had done.