You Can't Break Me

......................................................................

Do not forget what I am.

......................................................................

Andrew's pov...

"Alpha Roland, it's nice to see you." My tone wasn't pleasant, my body coated in an uncomfortable wet dew from the travel as I stood bare before my audience.

The collective group of Alphas and Betas surprised me, I hadn't expected to find them here but was ready to travel to them if need be.

Fine, my time is finally being appreciated.

"Alpha Blood, what an unexpected surprise." Roland was cautious, hardly meeting my eyes as the other Alpha's tensed in my presence. "Where's Beta Dameon?"

I patted Gale on the back, lightly pushing him forward to be recognized. They couldn't help but notice Cantu already, he glowered over everyone with his absurd height. "My Beta took the day off, I have these two here with me in his place." My stare met the eyes of the Alpha's and Beta's, slowly stopping to examine each one. "Alpha Cain?"

I took a step forward, one that pressured the distance they were keeping between us. They looked at each other nervously, "Absent."

"Am I absent too then? Or just tardy?" I circled the group, taking in their scents that littered the air. My woman hadn't been in contact with them, they were safe - for a bit longer.

Tatum Raynes, Alpha of the Creek Country pack, had a blank expression on his face as the words muttered from his mouth without meaning to. "We think Cain has done something terrible."

"And you lumped me with him and thought I was planning something too, huh?" Though they were no match to me, these men ranked ahead of their pack's for a reason, they were built to be Alpha's too.

Ivan Birdy couldn't help the aggressive rumble underlining his words, "We thought you were allies, the two of you have lost contact with us all for a very long time."

Ruben Phelps eye'd Gale nervously, his thoughts wondering why my Beta was truest absent for today. "Disasters have struck our packs lately, we hadn't heard any news that it happened to either of you.

Alpha Hampton nodding in agreement, Mason usually the quiet type.

"What kind of disasters?" This was news to me, I had been devoured in my search for Emily for days now, I hadn't heard of anything strange happening to the others. "Say what needs to be said, I've wasted enough damn time as it is." I snapped at their silence, pleading with them to tell me what they knew. Time was still ticking, and so was my patience.

"Do you know where our Lunas are?" Roland spat towards me, the dominance in him not ready to bend to me. "If you've taken them - we will kill you where you stand, right now." The tension rose like a cloud and hung above us. My group was selected for this outcome, finding the Alpha's behavior towards us disrespectful towards me. They snarled back, exciting the Alpha's to rise and prepare themselves for the challenge.

My heartbeat quickened, the urge to fix this before it got carried away making me raise my hand into the air to silence them. "Your mate is missing too?"

The growling stopped, pain etching onto their faces at what my words meant.

"All of ours are." Tatum said helplessly, crossing his arms over his chest as he relaxed a bit more. "Luna Blood is missing as well?"

"Cain has taken her, with an army behind him full of rogues. They are responsible for your pain." Their display earlier was deliberate. Though in the past, I hadn't any good experiences with the other Alpha's but they would need to trust me now. And I to them. "What will you do now?"