Flashback

Your past does not define you.

"Emily - Emily baby, wake up,"

I groaned, throwing my elbow to nudge Andrew hard in his side so that he would stop trying to wake me up. "Shut up, Andrew! I'm trying to sleep." He chuckled at my tone, rubbing his hands and lips over my skin until my body was buzzing with energy. I rolled over and forced my eyes to open, glaring at him. "What do you want?"

Andrew nodded to an outfit spread at the bottom of the bed, my eyes recognizing that those were my clothes meant for me to wear. "I've laid out your clothes and I'm going to grab us breakfast. Meet me downstairs when you're done."

I looked back at him, my eyes once filled with sleep now widening with excitement as I noticed Andrew was wearing nicer clothes, fitted in a nice black dress shirt and slim fitting slacks. "Where are we going?" I had to swallow the extra saliva forming in my mouth to ask him.

"I can't tell you." Andrew winked at me, kissing my knuckles before rolling off the bed. I sat up with a groan as he rushed out of the room with a laugh, looking down at the clothes he had laid out for me.

We would be matching today, the thought brought a smile to my face as I looked at the nice black blouse laid out for me and a pair of ripped jeans beside them. I grimaced at the thought of wearing heels, pulling myself from the bed before I began my routine in the bathroom.

Brush my teeth - fight off morning sickness - fail at fighting off morning sickness - brush my teeth again.

I fixed my hair and dressed myself, carrying the heels with me as I left the room barefoot, rushing down the stairs before I saw Andrew hurrying to meet me. Jumping the last four steps, Andrew had caught me at the bottom with a groan. "Easy killer. I need you to not hurt yourself today."

"As you wish Alpha, I will do my best to please you." I rolled my eyes at the sarcasm lacing my words, smiling at his reaction and felt my feet skim the cold floor.

Andrew twirled us in a circle with a smile. "You look dazzling, my moon."

I leaned forward to kiss his cheek, Andrew turning his face just in time so that our lips met. "You look dazzling yourself, honey."

He groaned very dramatically, throwing his head back in exaggeration. "I love it when you call me that." My hand was filled with an apple that Andrew had snagged for me from the kitchen, I took it gratefully and bit into the fruit. "The next pet name I want you to call me is Big Daddy Andrew."

I laughed in his face and he looked offended, "That will never happen." Andrew held open the doors leading outside, letting me walk through first though he scowled at me.

"I'm sure somewhere in my wedding vows I had said that I would only marry the woman if she called me Big Daddy Andrew."

"I think you may have missed adding it in there." I continued to tease him as we made it out to the car, Andrew holding open the passenger door for me. I raised my eyebrow before climbing inside. "What? No royal pack driver today?"

"Ha ha, very funny. I'll have you know, I am very capable of driving myself." Andrew climbed into the driver's side, cranking the vehicle. I had never seen him look so human before. He looked over at me with a smirk before he pulled the car into drive. "Just like I can drive many other things, right baby?"

"Yeah, you drive me crazy all the time."

He pushed the car above sixty and sped through the forest with a pout, "You never let me talk dirty."

I rolled my eyes at him, "You always talk dirty, Andrew."

Andrew gave me a look, his eyes running over my face before they narrowed. He turned his attention back to the road with a 'tsk'. "That bad habit of yours, rolling your eyes at me - I may have to punish my bunny for it later."