Delicate Goodnight

It's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man.

I groaned awake, sore and aching in places I hadn't thought I could before. It was still dark outside, sleep weighing on my eye lids told me I hadn't slept for long. I glanced at Andrew sleeping beside me, his arm draped across my body and legs tangled with mine. I lived for the warmth he provided me with, smiling at his sleeping face with a sigh.

I survived the night successfully with Andrew! Though the pain was unbelievable and my body said otherwise, I couldn't help but feel proud and fulfilled.

Sex is not a joke, especially not with a man like Andrew who fucks like an animal - a true beast in his form as he took me again and again all night. Clothes were not an option for us at the moment, anytime I had tried to clothe myself Andrew would tear it off or stop me before I could.

I shifted my body closer despite the punch of discomfort it left behind in my lower region, wanting to be deeper in Andrew's hold. His arms tightened around me instinctively as he pulled me into his chest, littering my face with kisses as he also waked.

Again? Already?

"Why are you awake?" Andrew asked with a raspy mumble, his voice still rough from sleep. He nuzzled his face against my chest, near the mark he had branded me with.

"I'm hurting, Andrew."

His eyes opened right away, propping himself onto his arms as he tried to rid himself of sleep. Rolling from the bed with a stretch, he turned around and extended his hand for me to take. "Come."

I sat up to hold his hand, grimacing before I rested myself back down on the bed with a whine.
"Andrew - I can't walk."

Andrew looked down at me as his eyes widened in surprise. A shadow of pride covered his face as he slightly smirked, lowering himself in front of me as he began to lift me. "It's alright, I'm right here."

Picking me up, I cried out in pain as Andrew had to wrap my limbs around himself because I didn't have the strength to, holding me in his arms without moving until the pain subsided some.

Carrying me into the bathroom gently, he sat me on the edge of the sink counter and turned on the light, blinding us for a moment before our eyes adjusted. Andrew cursed when he looked at me, running a hand over his face with a growl. "Fucking Hell, Andrew."

I looked at my skin, breasts and thighs were coated in bruising. Hand bruises. The bites on my skin were red and purple, also leaving bruises around them as they threatened to scar.

"You didn't tell me I was hurting you!" Andrew growled as he rummaged through the bathroom cabinets for some medication to give to me.
"I can't believe I couldn't see that I was hurting you like this."

"It didn't hurt at the moment." I rubbed the worry lines away from his face with a small smile, watching him sigh and relax underneath my touch. "I'm not angry."

"Well I am." Andrew said with a low rumble as he began to kiss each mark, traveling to the ones very high and the ones very low. I squirmed under his apologies, his eyes growing very dark again before he lifted himself from me and went to the bathtub.

Filling it with warm water, Andrew returned to me and carried me to the bath gently before setting me into the warmth. A sigh escaped my lips as I rested my head against the back of the tub in relief, feeling crawling back into my body.

I jumped when warm water began to flatten my hair, Andrew's fingers going to scrub my hair with lathered soap. I watched him concentrate, Andrew's tounge was sticking out of his mouth as he focused on washing my hair.