Hormones

...................................................................

Don't let a Monster change you for their own lustful needs.

......................................................................

Andrew's pov...

We had met up with Brooklyn and James after a few more stores. The wolves weren't too excited at the new guest that tagged along, but Emily and Gale both clicked and instantly entertained themselves. The girl had worn herself out today with trying to understand everything we threw at her and keep up with us at the same time. She had eventually trailed behind with Gale, which - wasn't an issue. I had kept my cool, listening to their conversations partly before getting bored. Emily's pure thoughts consisted of me a lot more than anyone else, if I just remembered that then I could play nice too.

Now, we all were in the car.

Gale had gathered a few things to take with him back with us, his bags littered the floorboards as he sat directly across from us. Emily and I had resumed our place from before, her head against my side gently with her eyes closing. I had encouraged her to sleep on the way home, but I had forgotten how alone I felt when she fell asleep, her bright eyes and mind usually kept me entertained. To keep her settled, I draped my arm over her shoulders and held her close to me to keep her settled.

My inner forearm brushed her breast slightly, the movement definitely catching my attention. My eye twitched at the realization. Take her! Now! Here in the car - Bend her over your knee and - When the thoughts began, I removed my arm and repositioned it to fall across her lap like a seat belt. My fingers ached for me to touch her skin again and feel the vibrations.

After I made sure she was comfortable, I looked up at Brooklyn, James, and Gale - the bunch keeping their attention else where until my pheromones had calmed.

Brooklyn was happy to be in the car again, I could hear the groaning in her head all day at the sight and smell of the humans. She hadn't minded the way Emily smelled, our scents learning to join as one so we could be recognized as a pair. Brooklyn and James thought they could handle it, thinking the humans would smell like mine. I too agree that the sight of all of them and their smells had been overwhelming, even for me. I blamed Brooklyn's reaction on her being tired. Brooklyn always gets even more cranky when she's tired.

My gaze slid over to Gale as he leaned awkwardly in his seat. He was uncomfortable, which was to be expected. Two Alphas, one Luna and a Beta filled in a single car with a battered rogue who had already dealt with me before.

My ears had picked up on the conversation between Brooklyn and James, the two bouncing between audible communication and their minds. It left us to sit in mostly silence, save for Emily's heartbeat and her breathing.

I pried my way into Gale's mind, not asking for permission to speak with him beforehand. I didn't care.

"What made you change your mind?"

Gale had jumped in his seat slightly when I had spoke to him, his gaze sliding from the window to look at me. He took a moment to breath and settle his own heart beat. "Reasons. Probably the same reasons why you didn't kill me earlier and leave my body for someone else to clean up."

I listened to his words with careful consideration, listening and feeling for any sign that he planned to coup. He was smart not to treat me the same way as before, I wasn't known for my mercy - nor my patience. Had Emily not been there, I doubt I would've left without the sight of blood.