this book sucks lol

Hello, my good friends. I'm Euwan, the author of this book. It has come to my attention how much attention this book has gotten in the past 24 hours (as of June 28, 2021). Just after ten whole months this book has been out, it has never gotten the amount of votes, reads and comments it has gotten in less than a day so I want to say something about this book. 

This book, I admit, might be one of the worst. And that's coming from me, the one who wrote it. Perhaps because I may be the only one who truly understands the whole story (because I wrote it). It is too confusing, too many characters, bland love interest and cringy jokes. But despite that, very lots of people chose to persevere through the end and I am more than grateful for you. I don't know how you did it but you did and that's what matters. 

I started writing this story back in December of 2019. I didn't have the knowledge I have now back then so that's why the plot of this story is a hot fucking mess. 

Anyway, I don't even know if people are even gonna read this. So if you guys have any questions, feel free to ask me here. I'll answer them all.

I have another gay story called 'Mr. Match' and that is miles better than 'When Sophomores Collide'. It is about a guy named Oliver who had a crush on this girl named Heather, so Oliver sought help from Heather's boy best friend named Finn. While Finn helped Oliver with Heather and the more time they spent together, Oliver slowly fell for Finn. JUICY! I know, I know, I wrote it. Check it out if you're interested!

Anyway, that's enough. Hopefully people read this or I'm gonna jump off a cliff. Thank you for reading my story! Love u!

- Euwan