Chapter 49: The Villainous Queen

Chapter 49: The Queen

Finale II

(This chapter will be dealing with rape, murder and other violent and traumatizing subjects. Please proceed with caution.)

"Nice to see you again, Renza."

Renza was shocked for a few seconds before a sinister smile spread on her lips. "Christina. It's been so long! How has it been being in the bottom?" She asked sarcastically.

My mother frowned sarcastically. "Dunno, it's tiring. Maybe I ought to rise again." 

Renza laughed. "That's absurd, when you're down there, you stay there." She said as her expression slowly morphed into a scowl. "Now, I suggest that you leave now before I kill your son and your niece."

"Like what you did with Tristan." My mother said angrily but from all the years of knowing her, I know she's hiding some kind of painful memory and I needed to find out who this Tristan was.

"Who's Tristan?" I asked, looking back and forth at them.

My mother looked at me, tears glistening her eyes then back at Renza. "This bitch killed your infant brother."

I wasn't able to process it properly but I apparently had an infant brother and I'm only knowing this now.

"WHAT? An infant brother?!" I shouted incredulously, still trying to make sense of the information and then it dawned on me.

My mother must've have felt miserable with this infant brother of mine. Sleepless nights of turning and tossing and a bubble of rage and sorrow popped in me.

I felt a hand squeeze my shoulder, Hunter had touched me and I rubbed his hands in a way of showing gratitude.

"Yes, hun. This monster killed your brother!" My mother said, wiping roughly at her eye before putting on a brave face. 

"So what if I'd burned down the hospital you were keeping your baby in? Do you have any proof of it? Huh? I am a Sterling, I get everything I want and I can shut down every case you file against me!" She said like she was proud of it.

"You're sick." I said with a hard voice but Renza could only laugh.

She lowered the gun and shoved Mal towards us which she came stumbling into my friends but all I could focus on was Renza.

"Since you're here too, Theodore. I have an announcement!" She said, clapping her hands in the air. "I tried so many times to kill that dumb old lady that you seem to call your grandmother but she was so persistent on living and so I settled on you, Christina. I had to work hard to climb the ranks of the greatest companies in America and when I succeeded. I announced to the whole world that this woman was a criminal along with her family. No one employed her or anyone in her family, they tricked them into doing labor and not getting paid and whenever they tried to file a case, I step in and shut it down. I even sent men to rape her! You were so poor and sad when that crazy Francisco lad waltzed in into Christina's life and so I made their life a living hell!" 

It was so sick, I wanted to puke. My mother never told me any of this and it's so sad to think a person could do this to anyone, to anything! She deserved to rot in prison, no, rot in hell.

My mother stood her ground, not even moving nor flinching nor crying.

Renza tilted her head to the side. "And then I heard she was pregnant. I tried to send her many gifts and treats."

"That you poisoned." My mother corrected.

"Perceptive! I didn't succeed and so I had to do something. I burned that hospital down while Christina was occupied with my party, she was so happy and having fun and then she met that Nelson guy who fell in love with her quickly but the Francisco guy was still in love with her too! What a whore, that her son seemed to have inherited."