Chapter 47: The Rage of the Storm

Theo

The night of the announcement of winners has arrive.

And I am shaking my ass off as I looked at myself in the mirror.

This is it, Theo. You have the evidence against Rhea and what you need to do is expose her to kick her out of this school, then everything will work out perfectly.

"Hey, my moonlight." I heard someone call, I looked at Hunter as he was just slipping past the door. "How are you doing?"

"I'm... shaking... but I'll manage. I just need to stick the landing tonight." I said, holding up a hand horizontally in front of my face, my hands shaking violently. 

He approached me and stood behind me as he looked at the mirror, his beautiful face lit by the lamp in front of us. "You'll do great but is there more I can do?" 

"I'll be fine." I said with a grateful smile. "Must be nice to look at the mirror and look attractive all the time, hmm?" I teased.

He pressed a kiss on my cheek, his cologne whelming me. "This attractive face is yours only."

I laughed before playfully slapping him. "You're a flirt." I sighed and leaned against him. "Thanks for making me feel better."

"Of course."

Just staring at him makes me want to kiss him, and I can do that. I hesitantly and slowly leaned in and pressed my lips to his, grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him closer. 

His arms snaked around my waist, itching to get my body against his. "Mmm..." He moaned after I pulled away. "Been a while since we last did that."

"I love you so much." I muttered.

He smiled and hugged me, his head on my chest. "I love you so much, too." 

I cradled him, playing with his hair as we rocked back and forth in silence. A knock on the door broke the peacefulness and we hesitantly broke apart. 

"Hey, you two. We're leaving now, let's actually go and not be late." I heard Athena say through the door.

I nodded at Hunter, grabbing my belongings and joining the rest of my friends in the living room. The moment I've entered through the door, my mother hugged me. 

"You ready, kiddo?" She asked.

I nodded, smiling confidently. "More than ready."

...

I peeked through the curtains as Riley and Mrs. Gonzales introduced the event. 

A hand roughly grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"Let's get this clear, Theo. Don't do anything that'll mess me up or else I'm going to kill you." Rhea threatened through gritted teeth.

I smiled at her. "Why, not confident you can stick the landing so you're here to threaten me?"

"Oh, I'm more than confident. I'm a princess so I just want a clear path to the throne." She said with a plastic smile.

I couldn't stifle the laugh because of her stupidity. "It's clear you're just an ignorant because an actual princess doesn't just get whisk away by her prince charming and run off into the sunset! A real princess works hard for what she wants. If you actually think that you're a perfect little princess and you can just get everything, you're dumber than you look."

She grabbed my wrist, twisting it but I didn't let her. "Oh blah blah blah with that nonsense facts, I am a princess and you should respect me, you can't even hurt me!"