Chapter 19: Homecoming Escapade

Theo

September 19, Saturday

I brushed a thin coat of powder over my face, then a natural colored tint over my lips. After, I admired my look in the mirror, checking if there were some flaws that I can cover up. 

After I finished, I walked across the room to my bed, where a garment bag lies. The beautiful suit sat inside. I removed it to reveal a jacket, the color fading from white to pastel purple and matching pastel purple pants. I just really like color, okay?

It is truly fabulous, I just hope it's fitting to me. 

"Theo! So pretty! So fabulous!" Theodosia's voice said, I looked at her figure leaning on my doorway. I scanned her outfit up and down. She was wearing a dark blue, off shoulder dress.

"Thanks, you too sis!" I said to her, grabbing her hand and squeezing it. "I'm so freaking excited, bitch! This is the first homecoming I'll be going with my new friends!"

When that's when I heard the beeping outside. I looked out the window to see a black limousine, my friends started pouring out the door. I rolled my eyes and brushed a hand through my hair, trying to fix it. 

"You sure you don't want to ride with us? The limo has so much room." I asked my sibling.

"As much as I want to meet your new friends. I have... a date." My sister said, tucking her hair behind her ear.

I clapped slowly. "Get it girl! Just make sure to lock the door." I said, grabbing my bag and leaving the room. 

I went to the kitchen to drink lots and lots of water. Then suddenly, many loud pounding sounded from the front door. I ran and opened it to most of them there.

And then all of their eyes got wide, I'm guessing because of the outfit. "Wow. Theo." I heard Athena said from behind.

"Do I look good?" I said, furrowing my brows with a sheepish look.

"YEAH." All of them said in unison which made my ear hurt a little.

"Well let's go. We can't be late." I said to them before stepping out the comfort of my home. "Bye Theodosia! Good luck with your date!" I screamed into the house before closing it.

I followed them and that's when I saw the man himself, Hunter, shining so bright. He was leaning against the car door, scrolling through his phone. He was wearing navy blue themed suit, his hair styled normal but it looked regal on him.

"Wow. Theo, I..." He said as he looked up from his phone, I looked up to see his face filled with amazement. "You look... incredible." He said and I smiled at him shyly.

"Thank you." I simply said. 

Hunter opened the door and I stepped on the platform, using the handles on the side to help myself up, he followed suit. I sat right at the end of the limo, Hunter settling beside me. My figure sank on the comfortable seats, I moaned in pleasure which made the others look at me.

I looked at them, wide-eyed. "That was nothing!" I said which made them laugh.

It was gonna be a long ride, they insisted to pick me up last, because they wanted my outfit to be a surprise. They didn't even think about the fact that it's gonna be a twenty minute drive. 

I'd be lying if I wasn't distracted by Hunter's sweet scent infiltrating my nose. 

"You smell really good." Hunter whispered into my ear.