Prologue

Started: December 06, 2019 1:00 AM

Ten years ago

"Be careful walking. It's a little slippery." The six year-old boy name Hunter said to his little sister, little Victoria. 

The two walked on the stone edge, completely lost and nowhere to go, water gently flowing on the rock they were walking on. When suddenly, the little girl slipped, flailing wildly to balance herself but failing. 

The boy reached out and tried to help her as the little girl clawed for a rock to hold on. The blood curdling scream echoed through the water park. Everyone turned as shocked shouts filled the air.

"Oh no! Please, help my sister!" Little Hunter desperately screamed for help as he tried to duck down to help his sister. 

Every passing second is intense, a crowd was starting to form around them. Little Hunter started to panic as several people tried to get closer, but no one dared to help.

When suddenly, a brown haired little boy with gold and white glasses named Theodore crawled over to them, holding a rope attached to a ledge. 

"Please help her." Tears on his face, he held the brown haired boy tightly, his grip shaking intensely.

Theodore threw the rope to the girl. "Don't worry, it can pull you. You'll be okay!" He said in a calm and cute voice.

The girl gripped the rope as people pulled. By helping together, the girl is pulled to safety. The boy hugged his crying sister. 

Theodore grinned widely, proud of himself as the other boy thanked him over and over for saving his sister.

They will definitely be forever in his debt.