Chapter 11: Troublemaker

Theo

Hunter stood up and offered a hand. This relationship just leveled up, it's holding hands phase now. I took it and boosted myself up. "Let's go, or we'll be snacked by mosquitoes." 

You alone is my snack.

I nodded and began walking beside him. As we approached the camp, a familiar blonde girl came into view.

"Oh my god." I ran, faster that Usain Bolt but the lamer version and approached this girl that was just missing earlier. I hugged her like the Hulk, but again, the lamer version.

"I can't breath." She managed to say.

"You bitch! I couldn't breath either earlier when I was panicking because of you!" I said, slapping her arm with all my might. 

"Ouch!" She screamed in pain, rubbing her arm.

"That's for going missing!" 

"Okay! Okay! Sorry, boo." She kissed my cheek. 

I didn't notice Cielo standing beside her but he was smiling, his eyes shining. Athena and Cielo greeted Hunter who was behind me. 

"I'll see you later Hunter!" I waved goodbye and the three of us approached the well lit campsite. 

While walking, Athena bumped me with her hip. "You're getting kinda close, hmm?" She laughed. 

I smiled at her, linking my arms with hers. "I know. It's unbelievable a person like him would ever pay attention to my existence." My smile faltered into a frown. 

"Come on, don't be too hard on yourself. You should think about how you're beautiful and not how you're not perfect." Athena suddenly turned serious with her advice.

I gave her a grateful smile. "Aw, I didn't know you were such a softie!" I hugged her while walking. "Anyway... So why did you disappear?"

She sighed. "Well, I was looking for service and decided to go alone. And I guess there was just so many turns and forks. I didn't know how to come back." She explained.

I glanced over to Cielo to find him observing his surroundings. I slightly shifted to get closer to him and nudged his hard stomach. He turned his head to face me. I slipped the bag of gummies in his pocket. His hand followed afterwards to feel what I just put in. He smiled slightly at me as we reached our tent.

"I'll just change, please wait outside." I ushered them outside and zipped the tent. 

I replaced my jeans with shorts that was knee-length and a tank top that showed off my muscled arm. It's not like muscly like Hunter or Cielo's, but it was muscled. I put on my cap backwards, just to add a little 'desperate to look cool'. I then finished with freshening up and stepped outside.

The feeling of the cool air touching my bare arm. Athena smiled at me, pinching my cheeks very hard. "You're so cute! Never take that of." She cooed, releasing my poor, aching cheeks.

I linked my arms between my two bestfriends. Cielo's lean ones and Athena's almost muscular ones. 

"Let's go friends!" I enthusiastically said, making a few people turn their heads. 

I laughed out loud, skipping along side my friends who seemed to be ashamed that they are beside me. We passed by an archery and I immediately ran and grabbed a bow and arrow and lined up. 

"Join me!" I said to my friends but no one even made a move, I rolled my eyes just as it was my turn. I focused on the apple at the top of the mannequin. I shot it easily. Apparently, the winning prize is the apple, so what's the losing prize? They probably throw the apple at the loser.