Prolog 1: The Young Girl

*This Prolog section will mainly be in the girl's/Protagonist's POV unless told so...

Update: the picture above is a drawing of the protagonist.

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

...I had no name, no family, no friends, nor a place to call 'house'.

Well, I was called "The Phantasm Girl" if you can call that a name.

I was in the street of the village, always there, getting thrown by pebbles to boulders (if that is even possible)...

Until today...

"THE EXECUTION OF THE PHANTASM GIRL HAS BEEN DECIDED"

I was executed from the village. Set in the Bamboo Grove of the Lost.

Anyone that I've never came back alone, they were always with the white-long-haired 'Phantasm Exterminator,' or that is what I heard of.

Other than that, I never heard about the others who never came back.

There was this one old man who I was interested in because he didn't care about almost anything except the fact I was too young to drown in loneliness.

He also was a victim of the Grove who never came back.

But...to my surprise,...He was there. Lying unmoving towards me.

He was carrying a primarily small bag, with fresh clothing that might as well fit my tiny size, with some other stuff like dolls, toys, and soft food. The food sadly rots, but the clothes and toys were safe.

I took the whole bag thinking that the old man would be there for me like I was in the village.

I threw rocks at fairies and apparitions all day long until I felt something dread-filled pierced my back. I couldn't move.