Chap. 16: Strongest

The game went on.

I already knew their intentions like reading a children's book.

I stood, ready for anything. I started to form Unzan slowly so that the ace striker won't suspect me.

To everyone's surprise, he(?!???) used 'Fire Tornado'. Well, not surprising for me as I used Unzan to stop the shoot.

There was a little more power than the original, but it was slower, enough time to bring Unzan to his full state.

"How boring," I said in a deadly voice. (KAMUKURA KAMUKURA YAASS QUEEEEN!!! a/n: yeah, I'm in love Danagnronpa...)

Goenji insisted on going against the goalkeeper, but Nitori said not to.

I read his mind, thinking it'll give me clues, but all I heard was

'Number 17, Power 1077'

Heck, I have so much power I thought.

"Spellcard Activate! Hijyutsu {Graythaumaturgy}!!(秘術「グレイソーマタージ」)" I yelled, but this time, it wasn't like the Occult-sen, spreading doom, this time, it was a single star made with Bullets.

Gosh, I could have used Onmyouasukai...I regretted it, even though I made a goal.

The next day, we were in the club room deciding a plan.

Oh, and the pill Erin-san gave me expired and I was back to my original tiny self.

"I ain't going forward, and I'm also not doing what I did at Occult, it's too dangerous," I denied.

"But we need yooouuuuu!!!" Endou whined.

"I WILL BE IN THE TEAM YOU IDIOT," I screamed back.

"Hey," Aki-san came in, "Natsumi was calling everyone"

"Natsumi was?" we all answered.

~~~~~~~

"Kazemaru, what are you doing?"

"Hm? I thought it was inconvenient to make you walk cause you're small"

"Doesn't mean I gave you permission to worry nor carry me!" Well, I do like getting carried. I admitted and snuggled in his arms.