Chap. 46: Zeus Jr.H-Sen: Gods vs. Ogre

(A/N: buckle up, this is the longest chapter I've ever written in this book!!)

I set foot on the field with Danchou cause I believed that he would complete 'Majin the Hand'.

"I've been waiting for this moment..." I muttered as I turned into the Yuugi-like form.

The seal on my right arm has been peeled off before the match, and I threw my blindfold away with the wind.

I stretched out my arm to the side and burst it into many black lighting as well as fire. The mist blew away, revealing my last form.

I was like Yuugi's form but the horn and nails were black, and they admitted a dark aura. My right face was covered in darkness, only a dot of red searchlight was seen to be the eye. My left eye was glowing red and admitted a red mist (like sans?). My hair was burning a black fire.

Everyone was surprised to see such an ogre like this.

The kick-off began with the other side, but I stole the ball in a flash.

"NANI?" I heard Aphrodi.

I slowly walked up to the opponent's field and said, "...'Heaven's Time'!".

Time stopped, and I walked past them. I snapped back the time and a tremendous amount of wind gusted through them. I knew that SURELY Aphrodi knows how his god-like offense Hissatsu works, so I made my version of it.

Last night, before the match, I asked Sakuya to stop the time on me. I only felt the time change, but it was enough to obtain a time to pass them. (See chap. 2 for better understanding). And then, I muttered, "Onifu {Fuujinshoujo} (Orig: Shippu {Fuujinshoujo})" under my breath.

How did I know that it was coming? See chap. 32.

"'Mega Quake'!"

"'Shinrabanshou'!!"

*'Mega Quake' disappears*

"NANI?!"

"Onifu {ZA WARUDOO} (Orig: Gensei {The World})!!"

"UWA!!!"

"I can never forgive you guys for hurting my friends to the content I have to use Tsukuyomi...

And I can never forgive you guys for hurting our beloved soccer!!!

...I shall show you, the real gods' anger!!

Muen {Anirin no Yoshinosou}(無縁「紫の吉野草」)!!!"

"'Tsunami Wall'!!"

But that Spellcard was a feint, made with 'Shinrabanshou', and when the 'Tsunami Wall' came up, I deleted my feint and was already in my kicking form.

"Kaikai {Umi ga Wareruhi}(開海「海が割れる日」)!!!!"

The 'Tsunami Wall' spread its walls and the ball got in.

Fun Fact: 'Kaikai {Umi ga Wareruhi}' means 'Open sea {The day the ocean spreads}'. Perfect for 'Tsunami Wall', a Hissatsu that contains the sea, right?

'Shinrabanshou' is like a 'phantasm phenomenon', but the direct meaning is 'something that exists in space'. (please don't use google translate for the Japanese characters, it's very wrong.)

"'Dash storm'!!"

I casually received it and blew up into the air, but I got a hold of myself and used Urumi's ability to control my gravity and landed right on top of the ball, making a gust of dust.

I swiped the dust away and dribbled up to the field.

"'Mega Quake'!!"

"Onifu {Missing Power}!!"

I became a size in which I can resist it and end up safe.

"Kh...Ah...Shimatta(Oh no)!"

The player stole the ball from me. I immediately chased after him.

"'Refle-' What the-"

I made it in time and jumped on top of some of the rocks.

"Harufu {Surprise Spring}!!"

"Well, that's a hella surprise!!"

"...don't you gods belong to heaven?"

The whole audience sweatdropped.

I stole the ball in the time lag, and shouted, "'Dash Storm'!!"

Everyone was surprised that I was able to use the Hissatsu in just one try, except Endou who was surprised differently.

"'Heaven's Time'!!" I said as the players flew away.

Next, I shouted "Kamimatsuri {Expanded Onbashira}(神祭「エクスパンデッド・オンバシラ」)!!"

One of Kanako's spellcard.

The ball was blocked by 'Tsunami Wall', but the ball came up to me and I shot another spellcard.

"Minatofu {Phantom Ship Harbor}(湊符「ファントムシップハーバー」)!!!"

The anchors passed through 'Tsunami Wall' making it 3-3.

I challenged with 'Kamimatsuri {Expanded Onbashira}' again and it worked. The keeper seemed to use 'Giganto Wall'. I didn't understand why it's called 'wall' when there isn't even a wall. I looked at it with bored eyes as the cup dropped and I drank from it. To my surprise, it was my personal Sake. I coughed up a little but got up again.

I kicked the ball getting stopped by Aphrodi.

"You irritate me!" He said. Some white and black sparks were seen.

"YOU irritate me as much as I irritate you!!" I shouted back, half of my voice was Tsukuyomi. My voice was pretty hoarse, but I kept kicking and stopping as time passed.

Finally, Aphrodi got past me, but I already knew that 'Majin the Hand' was completed.

"'God Knows'!!"

"'Majin the Hand'!!!"

"Endou...pass..." I managed to say. He passed it to me, and I finished the match with a blow.

"HOUGU {ONMYOUASUKAI}(宝具「陰陽飛鳥井」)!!!!"

The Yin Yan bullet(?) was bigger than ever and shot directly through the goal.

I landed roughly, knocking all the air outta me. I couldn't feel my right side, and I changed back into my normal form.

My bangs were in the way, but I saw Aphrodi above me, with a sad face.

"I...I don't understand..."

I still breathed heavily, but I gestured for him to bend down. I put my left hand on his face and said in a hoarse voice,

"You will, soon...I know that you can..."

His tears spilled out, "Why...why..."

"Aphrodi...please don't...cry..." I said, my consciousness slipping out, "and...you really... do... have... Keine-sensei's... eyes........."

The last thing I felt was a hand, keeping my left hand in place, and the last thing I heard was the crowd going wild for Raimon's victory.