Chap. 4: Hissatsu

"So...how was using the 'shot'?" Yukari asked while going back to our temporary base/mansion.

"Nothing special...it was just power-ups from the body that were embodied into shot-looking things," I answered, "I still wanted to play until the end."

"Don't worry, I still want to know if there are other 'shots' that might an actual ability...So I'll need you to be in school still"

"I'm okay with that, but..."

"But what?"

"The homework...it's...longer than expected..."

"...I'll help you with it"

"Thank you...Yukari-san"

It's been a few days since the match as well as me joining the Soccer club.

Today, Goenji came in and said that he was also gonna be a player. He took Number 10 and I took Number 17.

I was in my regular small form so that I won't have to deal with too many things. I noticed that I was at a height around Goenji's hand. Basically, half the size of him.

Baka(Idiot)-Chiruno is a head bigger than me, so...does that make Chiruno's height up to his shoulder? I calculated while Someoka was practicing his 'Dragon Crash' on me. I got hit, but that only made me stronger, 'cause I got his Hissatsu. I smirked like a prankster and got up.

"Say, how the hell did you manage to hit me?"

"Eh? I kinda got furious cause you weren't listening"

"Hah?"

So, we got a request for a friendly match against Occult Jr. High.

"Occult???" I asked, in flexing my Gensoukyo Spirit.

"Yes, lots of weird rumors surround them," Haruna-manger said.

Well well well...let's see who's the actual occult huh?

Haruna's POV:

Hime-san's aura just got dark...is she planning on something??