Prolog 7: Mysteries to be solved by Curiosity

"Yu-Yukari..." we jinxed.

"I heard that there are kids who are using something ability-like in the outer world and I wanted to see, but when Hime said that she wanted to see it, I thought of an offer," Yukari explained.

"...I'm gonna do it!!" I shouted, trying to hide my excitement.

Yukari just smiled and giggled while Yori-nee looked a little pissed.

"...Fine, she can go, as long as she promises to meet us every once again"

"Thank you Yori-nee!!"

~A Few (Moon) Days Later~

I stood at the entrance of the Sukima (Portal), with the old man's bag, and a briefcase lent by Nitori.

"Good luck on your trip and investigation!" Toyo-nee said while putting a peach in my still-small hand.

"Don't break our promise!" Yori-nee said, "Oh, and here if you need it."

She handed me a dagger purified by the moon god, Tsukuyomi. The blade was black as the darkness, but the handle was made with pure silver. I held the dagger in my hand as if it was nothing and departed.

We all, even Yukari, waved bye to each other until I passed the Sukima.

When we were in the Sukima to the outer world I asked, "If it's something incident-like, why didn't you call the Hakurei Shrine Maiden?"

Yukari answered "Because I wanted to" but I read her heart, her intention, was because Reimu would take things too seriously, and it would have been dangerous if she mishurt a human from the outer world.

I'd be ducking for a Spellcard if I said that out loud...

And here we were, the Outer World. Investing for an ability user. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaaaay!! Prolog's done!!!