Chap. 42: God's Challenge

"Wow! He stopped 'Dragon Tornado' and 'Twin Boost'!!"

I clenched my teeth, not knowing that I accidentally bit my lips as blood poured down at the end of my lips.

I also clenched my fist, trying to keep my Tsukuyomi sane. I had my keeper uniform, so no one saw the dark aura that wrapped my right arm. My exposed left eye started to become red in anger.

"Hi, I'm Aphrodi from Zeus Jr. High," Aphrodi introduced himself.

My sanity burst and accidentally used 'Nenriki {Telekinesis Denpatou}(念力「テレキネシス 電波塔」)' behind me, nearly destroying the goal post.

I breathed heavily, trying to maintain my sanity in place.

"...what's wrong?" Aki-san asked.

I glared at him in response.

"What, do you not like me?"

I was about to attack him when Kanako-sama, Suwako-sama, and Nitori steady me in place.

"SCRATCHED THAT OUT, I HATE YOU!!!" I managed to shout.

"*laughs* you are one feisty Princess, my lady,"

"THE PEOPLE IN MY HOME COUNTRY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN CALL ME THAT YOU-"

"Aw, I thought it was a cute name for 'Hime' (Note: 'Hime' means 'Princess' in Japanese)"

"I will kill you, I will kill your team AND you to the bottom of HELL!!!" I shouted as Tsukuyomi was about to pour out from my eyepatch.

He eventually left, unattended his business, but I knew he would come back, mainly for Endou.

Or we thought so...the gods and Kappa let go of me, but when he got the ball and teleported to the top, I unhesitatingly used teleportation (Sumireko's ability) too and came in front of him.

"Hee~ you're already here..."

"They don't call me the 'Merciless Princess' for nothing!" I said as I kicked the ball attempting to block it from him.

I needed to use the aura, but I was able to stop it. I put my right hand on the ground for support.

"*huff* *huff* We both didn't use a percentage of our whole power, didn't we?" I smiled.

"Did you want me to? I honestly am surprised that you blocked a god's-"

"You should be careful with your words, Mr. Greek goddess (cause Aphrodite's a goddess), there are actual gods here right at this second." I said, referring to Kanako-sama, Suwako-sama, and Tsukuyomi. I used my left to slightly pinch Tsukuyomi (my right arm) so he wouldn't accidentally come out.

"Say, when that froggy hat girl came in, didn't Hime-chan introduce her as a goddess?" Kazemaru-chan said.

"I remember that," Kageno answered.

"*giggles* I'll be happy to enjoy our final match, Princess..." He said as he disappeared.

"...I'm killing that Greek God..." I muttered under my breath so that no one heard me.