Chap. 25: Teikoku Match!!!

I breathed heavily as I over-read Kidou and Endou's whisper.

Even if it was far away, I could feel doom.

I talked to Endou about my plan and decided we'll do the regular one with me being a midfielder in the second half.

I saw that the Gensoumin gallery increased.

"You better not put extra hands!!" I shouted at them. They all put thumbs up, but I wouldn't believe them fully.

"So you were the girl who passed my goal huh?" the goalkeeper said.

"...'Dare'?(who are you?)" I jokingly asked.

"Heh, we won't have mercy on a girl,"

"Like I asked you to..." I got to my position.

"Better be careful, those people will do ANYTHING to protect me...and mostly, my comrades."

BEEEEEEEEEP

The match started, but as soon as the whistle blew, two things were done at once.

The first one was poles coming from the ceiling, making a mist around Raimon's court.

Second was...

"..." the bullet from a gun pierced through my heart, legs, and arms.

Even though Moko and I are undead, we still have pain and hunger.

I fell to the ground in agony as my body healed.

The metal only staggered around the halfway line, meaning no harm to the players. Except me who literally died (and revived).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you have any evidence that I tampered with something?" the 'commander' said.

"EVIDENCE THAT YOU KILLED ME, HELL YEAH," I said, warping in with Sakuya and a few others.

The 'commander' looked surprised as HECK to see me holding about 6 pro-riflers who were unconscious and shivering in fear. Welp, the Komeiji sisters' Spellcards are scary as heck, it's (the Spellcards' effect) still going!

"How are you still..."

"Alive with two bullets to my heart, one on back one on the front, and one on each arm and leg? Easy, I'm undead," I finally exposed, "What, you guys look like you wanna say some stuff?"

Yes, it was true that the others were dropping their jaws to the ground.

The 'commander' was arrested and the history that I exposed myself as undead was eaten and replaced by "me barging in with the snipers saying that was also evidence", with Keine-sensei's ability.

"You can't just say that you're undead even with my ability around, ok?"

"Okay, Keine-sensei!!" I said sweetly.