Chap. 1: Raimon Jr. High

It has been a few months since I've seen the outer world, but we had no ability-user insight.

Yukari gave up a little and decided to put me into a school for more investing.

I was put in Raimon Jr. High, which I heard was famous for a ball-kicking sport (Soccer) 40 years ago.

Well jokes on me, I wasn't even alive at that time...and my age is probably 11 or so with the body of a 5-year-old... With a mind of a 1000-year-old 'cause I was packed with history from Keine and I excelled in 12th-grade math class. I think I'm okay.

I walked towards the faculty room and slid the sliding door.

"Are you new here?" a voice said. I kind of yelped and faced the voice.

"I'm Natsumi Raimon, and are you Hime Watatsukino by any chance?"

"Y- Yeah...I'm Hime Watatsukino...You can call me Hime...'Cause that's what everyone calls me."

"Well, welcome to the school! By the way, why are you wearing a blindfold?"

My face temperature dropped from 36º to -1000º

"I- M-my eyes...their...colors...are...weird" I tried to explain without exposing I was an ability-user.

"Oh, ok! I won't question any further, "

Yeah, she's gonna question something in the future... I sweatdropped.

I followed my teacher to the classroom which looked pretty modern to me, cause Keine's school was like a traditional Japanese school where you sit on the floor, not on chairs.  

東方幼妖戦 〜Young  Phantasm Combat〜 【Inazuma Eleven Characters x OC】*not a oneshot*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें