Chap. 2: Ability...?

~Next Day~

Apparently, there was a 'Soccer' match and I brought Yukari's Sukima so she can also see without getting too suspicious.

I stood there near the Court, while the other team warmed up, flexing their techniques.

Idiots...I thought. I already knew their intentions and why they requested a friendly match with Raimon, the team which was pretty dead 40 years ago. They were looking for a boy who came to this school before me.

The first half ended pretty fair with pretty normal moves. Well, I meant like no ability or so on so forth. I gotta admit that they weren't normal, but unnormal things happen almost every week in Gensoukyo. They probably can sabotage a single fairy, but I doubt that they can survive a Bullet.

But the real incident happened when a person with goggles whispered, "Death Zone, commence..."

I was shocked when a dark aura spread around three players forming a triangle.

"Death Zone!!" they shouted as they kicked the ball to the net.

"...Hey Yukari? I think I found what you were looking for..." I muttered. I felt Ran Yakumo and Chen with her in the Sukima.

"...It doesn't necessarily look like an ability or a Spellcard, though," Yukari said.

"S-Should I join?"

"...Wait for an opportunity...then you can make your entrance..."

"...Can I use my ability?"

"Well, I heard that your ability can be activated unconsciously..."

Yukari is right. I can activate my ability if I consider something an attack. So, I can make a small paper cut as an attack if I wanted to.

"...Well I guess you need to keep a secret that you're an Undead & Immortal if you want to copy their...'shot'," Yukari said.

"Hehe...I'm aware..."

"Oh, and I think you should become bigger "

With that said, I unhesitatingly shouted, "SPELLCARD ACTIVATE!!! ONIFU {MISSING POWER}!!!(鬼符「ミッシングパワー」)" Making me only a little bigger cause Suika can crush the all-mighty Youkai Mountain if she was able to. Now, I looked like a 14-year-old.

"Say, if you can copy the power behind the Spellcard (because most spell cards consist of the user's ability), why can't you copy the ability?" Ran Yakumo said.

"Good question Ran-sama," I answered and started to explain, "I indeed can copy the ability, but only when the attack, or in the case I am in right now, Spellcard is used. The abilities I "accidentally" imitated, can be used whenever I want to, without a Spellcard or anything."

"I see..." Ran-sama nodded.

"So is that why imitating the abilities are that rare?" Chen stated.

"I guess you can say that" I answered as I saw a jersey drop to the side of me.