Chap. 20: (Idk what to name this)

Goenji left early this practice because of his injury.

We talked about the next opponent, which was either Occult or Shuuyou Meito.

According to information and rumors, Occult did some vigorous special training and improved.

While Shuuyou Meito was viewed as the weakest team among all the participated teams in the FF.

I was kind of relieved, but when Haruna came in and announced that Shuuyou Meito won, the glares of my caution shined like the sun.

I refused to go to the maid cafe and went to the entrance of Gensoukyo.

"Ugh...I never wanted eyes like these," I said as I took off the blindfold. I felt a presence behind me, but I shook it off cause that person won't even make it alive to Gensoukyo. Why do you ask? Well, the way I'm going into Gensoukyo is the most dangerous way to go through. I was passing the Muenzuka.

Muenzuka(無縁塚) is a place where most of the Gensoumin (people from Gensoukyo) never dare to put foot on.

The place is known to be the place where all the barriers intersect and beautiful purple sakuras in the Spring. But the main reason why this is the most dangerous place of all of Gensoukyo is that the place is difficult to maintain existence and even Gensoumins don't know what is going to happen.

All we know of is that Muenzuka is appallingly dangerous.

Well, I used this way of entering Gensoukyo ONLY ONCE, and I thought I was gonna die even though I'm undead.

After passing the Muenzuka, there was Saishi no Michi or direct translation, road of reconsideration.

This is a road where people who want to die, reconsider their decision and go back to where they were. I hear that some people from the outer world wander into the road, causing some evil apparitions to wander around here.

I ran through the road towards the Magical forest, home to some famous magicians.

Congrats, I made it to Gensoukyo the EXTREMELY hard way.

Today, I was aiming for Kyuuto(旧都) well, underground. For training my power with Yuugi Hoshiguma, probably the most powerful ogre in the surrounding.

"Well well well..." Yuugi said when I appeared in front of her, "What brings you here, Princess?"

"I simply need training," I answered.

"Hmm...okay, unless you're gonna come to the next banquet and drink!"

I already knew what she meant by 'drink'. She meant drink sake. Suika made 0.1% alcohol just for me to drink at banquets.

"*sigh* fine...although ima need to tell my sisters when"

"It's a couple of days later"

Perfect time to celebrate anyways. I thought as I transformed into an age at which I can fight with Yuugi.