Prolog 2: Savior of the Grove

"Were you the culprit who threw rocks at the fairies?" a sturdy voice said. I trembled in fear as an answer.

"You know it could have been dangerous if the fairies' bullets hit you, right?" they continued. I turned around to see the one and only white-long-haired 'Phantasm Exterminator,' standing in the blushes. She was decorated mainly in colors of white and red.

Yeah, you can judge by my experience, I don't know how to speak.

The white-long-haired 'Phantasm Exterminator' POV:

I stared down at the girl who was covered in bruises and dirt, maybe even cuts, as I waited for an answer.

I stood there for about 3 minutes until she walked up to me and tugged very lightly on my pants. I tried to comprehend what she was gesturing, but couldn't at the end, so I took her on my shoulders and started to walk towards Keine's school.

"Keine"'s POV:

I didn't expect to welcome Mokou in with a very small girl and explained that she was the culprit who threw rocks at the fairies.

I quickly searched for her history in the scrolls.

"I found something, Mokou" I called.

"Ok, what does it say?"

"It says that she was called 'The Phantasm Girl' in the village and was executed this morning" (it's midnight right now)

"Hmm... makes sense that she survived the fairies"

"...What did you want to do with her in the first place?"

"Oh, I was just asking if she was the culprit but she never said anything so I brought her here. Say, did you say she was executed from the village?"

"Yes, I also found that there was a girl who was born with abilities a few years ago...I'm not sure if the girl you picked up has something to with it"

"Ability huh?... Maybe...she does"

"...May I keep her for further examination?"

"Sure, she was sleeping on the classroom's floor, if I recall"

"Thank you"

~The Next Day~

Protag's POV

I woke up and bowed slightly to the woman with blue hair and with red and brown (auburn) eyes who came for a check-up on me.

I was told to wear the clothes that were in the bag I took. I kind of needed help wearing it cause I didn't know how to.

She also told me that she read about me on the scrolls and we were going to a place called "Eientei".

She took my hand and we went towards the Bamboo Grove.

It kind of took a while to go to Eientei because it was placed pretty far in the grove.

I felt a little sleepy after the walk, but I managed to walk nonetheless.

I met a woman with silver hair and black-grey-ish eyes. That looked like a nurse or a medicine maker (Pharmacist)

The woman who brought me to Eientei, Keine Kamishirasara, explained something to the nurse-looking woman which I couldn't hear much, but I heard the word, "examine" in their sentences.